• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alflutop Log.

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys, as stated above I decided to start this Alflutop log in hopes that someone might be able to take something good from this. I will update this everyday to every other day, this might get a little repetitive so just stay tuned. I'll try and really give you guys an idea as to how I feel everyday. I currently have 40 amps in hand and will be injecting everyday. My injections will start with my left shoulder then to my right quad then onto my right shoulder followed by my left quad. Alflutop is systemic so it doesn't really matter injecting it close to the joint everyday. What I'm hoping to gain from this cycle is some mobility and reduction in pain right at the joint. Will this be a miracle joint healing cycle, probably not... And I'm also expecting this to really only affect me while on cycle. So for the cycle..... I've read so much from other people and at first I was going to do the 21 day on followed by a period time off and then back on. But now I'm thinking of just going 40 days and see how that works. Also reading from other people is that the pain and the mobility isn't something felt until mid to end of the 21day cycle.

Here is what I'm currently taking right now as far as other joint aiding supplements.. I am also using RT Tape over my elbow to help support blood flow and oxygen uptake.

Krill Oil
Sam-E
Collogen
Bio-Currcumin
Fish Oil
Glucosamine and chondroitin
Supper Cissus
Wobenzyme

So Day one, I took my 27in 5/8g needle after breaking the top off of the ampule and shot it my left delt. No pain to say but I can feel it a little bit. For my quad I decided that I will be using my 25guage 1" needles to get a little deeper in the muscle.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned. Also, if wanting to know source and t/a and price, just shoot me a pm.

P.S. Alflutop IS LEAGAL for use in the states.

I am interested in this product also. what brand are u using? and what type of injury are u treating?

Day 2, the pinning went well except I had a hell of a time to getting the alflutop in my slin pin. The ampule top breaks off very nicely and holds with out crumbling in your hand but when ever I seem to draw anything from an ampule using a slin pin, it just creates a ton of air pockets inside the slin pin. I can rotate it, flick it or tap it and it just didn't want to give up those air pockets. So that aside I decided I would just draw from a different needle and use the 27"gauge on the 3ml Lucer Lock. So day went ok other than that and no pip or any sort of feeling from the injection site. So all is good so far.

To answer Magkas question, I use S. C. BIOTEHNOS S.A. from Romania. And the injury I'm currently treating at the moment is my right elbow. I broke my right hand back in October of last year(2012) and had two surgeries on it. It was casted for months and then braced and after that I went strait into physical therapy. When I started lifting again, I went a little too heavy on bench press. After being off for so long, quickly in weeks time jump up to using my favorites(105lb dumbbells). Well, I felt something tug inside of my elbow but continued pressing away. I adjusted my grip rolling the dumbbell back in my hand and that's when I felt an extreme sharp pain in my right elbow. So if your wondering how this elbow injury is tied to my broken hand... it's because the tendon that tore in my right hand connecting my thumb goes all the way up to your elbow. After no movement in your arms for almost 5 months, you loose a lot of muscle mass, strength and tendon strength. So basically what happened is I jumped the gun wanting to get back where I left off and ended up re injuring myself but at the elbow this time. For me as it stands April 30th, 2013, It's been exactly almost one month since I've touched a weight. I plan to incorporate 20lb dumbbells into a light work out regimen on or around May 15th. On June 1st I will up the weight progressively and then on July 1st, I am hoping to start a long and low dosed cycle to increase my test levels bi-monthly in hopes of getting physique contest ready later this year. So sorry for the mouthful but I just wanted to let you guys know the how's, what's and when's to why I'm doing this.

Any updates?

Hey guys, sorry for the quick break. So I do have good news to report after only 5 doses. I'm not saying this is working or that it's a placebo effect as I know already that it takes a while to kick in buttttt..... I am going to say that I think it has some really strong anti-inflammatory benefits to it. It seems as though all the pain in my right elbow is near gone. Yesterday I lifted for the first time in about a month doing the good old Chest/Tri's and today Back/Bi's routine not empathizing on anything but going through the movements. to give you guys an Idea of what kind of restraint I held myself too, I only bench pressed 25lb dumbbells(not joking). Also, I decided not to even pin my legs, I can't feel anything in my shoulders so I'm going to continue pinning their for a while. Who knows, maybe it does work a little better being closer to the joint....

Wow, 10 days and no update. I'm sorry for that for those of you who are following. Here in Afghanistan, time is on a completely different scale. With that said, I did miss a couple pins this last week as shit got kind of heavy where I'm at but for the days I missed, I followed up with two doses the day after. As for my arm right now, the only thing I can tell that's working is the Alflutops ability to reduce inflammation. I am currently treating my elbow injury with thee highest quality of supplementation, stretches, self massage, kinesiology tape and alflutop. So for me right now, it's hard to say what's really working and what's just treating the symptoms. I can tell you, like I already have that since including the alflutop, I seem to be able to carry out normal activities with ease. However, that creates a problem. I use my arms allot in my job and am continuously stressing my arms in an unwanted fashion. So I'm hoping that this cycle is really helping with the healing factor instead of just pain and inflammatory reduction.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, still going good... just two weeks after starting, I'm really feeling this product. I started lifting weights ahead of schedule but am going light. My right arm feels good almost the whole day. This is the week where the product should really start to kick in. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Keep us updated!

Hey guys, still going good... just two weeks after starting, I'm really feeling this product. I started lifting weights ahead of schedule but am going light. My right arm feels good almost the whole day. This is the week where the product should really start to kick in. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Very intriguing, I have severe shoulder degeneration, I've been shooting it up every six months for some time, and would like to try something else. It's very strange that when I ask my doc if there is anything else I could possibly try, he said no. I'm going to directly ask him about alflutop and see what kind of response I get.

Very intriguing, I have severe shoulder degeneration, I've been shooting it up every six months for some time, and would like to try something else. It's very strange that when I ask my doc if there is anything else I could possibly try, he said no. I'm going to directly ask him about alflutop and see what kind of response I get.

Bro, I dug in a little deeper researching this product other than googling it and I think that there's some conspiracy to this product. So take me for example, you guys know me and how I broke my right hand.... Well, The doc strait up asked me what the hell I was doing other than the rest and at-home therapy for it. Of course I didn't mention to him that I was on 6iu's of Riptopin the whole time. But I came out of my cast 6 WEEKS EARLIER than the earliest expected from him. And as for Alflutop, I've read from numerous people and studied up that people who were using this product for a couple months at a time or doing the 21 days on by so many days off, with minimal stress to the joint were completely healed -on some cases- So for a doc to say that there's no other way of helping a joint other than prescribing Rx medication or surgery just baffles me. I'm not one of those guys who makes a conspiracy out of everything but you got to look at the facts...

Well my bro's, I'm feeling pretty down right now and could use some pick-me-up encouragement. So everything's been going good so far but I woke up this morning and for some reason my arm was killing me... Almost to the point of where I was going to go down and just ask for a damn cortisol shot. I'm so damn tired right now. I haven't been on a consistent work out regimen since September of last year before I broke my hand and now my abs are disappearing and honestly I'm not holding on to much muscle right now. (hince the reason I changed my Avatar Pic). I just feel like this fucking elbow problem will be the end of me. I don't know.... I'm just pissed and depressed about it. It seems that I've taken every route natural as much as I can. I've invested time and Lots of money into this. :(

Dont be down bro there are ways to work around elbow problems. Hopefully someone with more experience can weigh in on working around elbow issues as im having some ocassional elbow pain myself.

I totally sympathize with your situation. Joint pain effects almost all exercises, and it's depressing to not lift. Unless you have a degenerative condition you should eventually heal. I got some alflutop coming and intend to cycle it. Let us know if you improve.

While injecting test increases protein synthesis by roughly 50 times, depending on dose and time, most bodybuilders forget that it will reduce collagen synthesis by more than 50% -- more like 80%, giving you the collagen synthesis rate of a senior citizen. Since collagen makes up tendons, bros are very prone to injury if they continue to lift very heavy, unless they cycle off T and let their collagen synthesis get back to normal. It's like having the skeletal muscle of a gorilla with the tendons of a very old man.

Winstrol increases collagen synthesis. It will give you bigger tendons. However, your body compensates for this by making them more brittle, weaker, and more prone to injury. I can't tell you how many bros work out anaerobically and become injured while on winstrol. Guys who lift in the 1-5 rep range while on winstrol, to baseball players who sprint all out from a stationary position -- winstrol should be the LAST drug they choose. Most of them like winstrol because they don't get the weight gain from it but it is very detrimental to bros who train for any sport anaerobically. Tendons tear easily on it.

Also, the drugs I mention increase collagen synthesis while also increasing collagen cross-linking integrity, making for a much stronger tendon.

Winstrol, on the other hand, will dramatically increase collagen syn, but ironically it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity, thus making a much weaker tendon.

You can plan a cycle of AAS which will increase collagen synthesis and skeletal muscle growth at the same time. The key is the drug(s) you choose.

Deca, Equipoise, Anavar, and Primobolan will ALL increase skeletal muscle while at the same time dramatically increase collagen syn and bone mass and density, leaving you with a substantially reduced chance of becoming injured than if you choose to use AAS like sus, cyp, or enth.

While testosterone will increase bone mass and density, even at supra-physiological levels, the result is weaker tendons due to inhibition of collagen syn.

To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal muscle mass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength, enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you must choose drugs like Eq, Deca, Anavar, or Primo as the base of your cycle. Testosterone and its esters can be added to your cycle to keep levels within a 'normal' physiological range (ie, 100-200 mg/wk) but must not go above this. Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit collagen syn, but paradoxically, will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

These drugs have longer half-lives than most other AAS, so this should be considered when timing your post cycle clomid use. Here they are:

Deca: 15 days Equipoise: 14 days Primobolan: 10.5 days

Anavar has a half-life of only 8 hours so it should not pose a problem.

GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I've read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures.

Eq, primo, anavar, and deca are all good -- they increase several biomakers of collagen syn -- ie, type III, II, I, procollagen markers. GH just seems to do so most dramatically.

Use of any of these drugs @ supra-physiological levels with a maintenance dose of test will increase collagen syn while at the same time increase skeletal muscle mass. Skeletal muscle mass gains will not be as dramatic as with large testosterone doses but you have to weigh the risk/reward basis for yourself. Also, these drugs do not satisfy the libido like testosterone, but that is not the point of this thread. It is only to demonstrate that you can increase skeletal muscle and collagen syn at the same time with certain AAS -- the decision is up to you.

Awesome post Roids, thanks.

So it's seems that if you can afford it, some form of nandrolone, anavar, and HGH should be our common cycle components.

dont you kinda need the heavy doasges of test every now and than ? i mean i know a few guys that a trying to get there ifbb cards and them along with everyone else at that level runs test at a 750-gram minimum.

Get Shredded!
What happened with your alflutop cycle? Did you continue with it? and what have been the results?

dont you kinda need the heavy doasges of test every now and than ? i mean i know a few guys that a trying to get there ifbb cards and them along with everyone else at that level runs test at a 750-gram minimum.

oh totally bro, I'm not saying that you should only run at these doses, this was strictly for joint help and tendon help with minimal sides and muscle gain to show for it. That's all. But you're right, you've got to get up their in test every once in awhile and it does help with muscle mass. Me personally, I would actually add a higher dose of EQ and Deca/npp. Now some people would disagree with that because their both blood thinkers so-to-say but if you where to run test with and an ai with it, I wouldn't see the harm.

What happened with your alflutop cycle? Did you continue with it? and what have been the results?

Ya bro, I'm only like half way their with the Alflutop. But so far, I guess I could say it's working. Now here's the dilemma that I would of run into had I only done a 21 day cycle. I can and could feel it's effects as far as helping with pain in my right elbow but had I run a low dose of deca or npp, would that of helped too. Not to sure on this and this is why I'm doing a forty day cycle of the Alflutop.

Ya bro, I'm only like half way their with the Alflutop. But so far, I guess I could say it's working. Now here's the dilemma that I would of run into had I only done a 21 day cycle. I can and could feel it's effects as far as helping with pain in my right elbow but had I run a low dose of deca or npp, would that of helped too. Not to sure on this and this is why I'm doing a forty day cycle of the Alflutop.
Yeah, I have the same question. Where did the standard 21 day cycle come from? Why can't you run this longer? In my case I'm dealing with severe degenerative osteoarthritis in left shoulder, so I'm wondering about running the whole 40 ml in one cycle too. I haven't found anything to indicate this is detrimental. Have you?

Yeah, I have the same question. Where did the standard 21 day cycle come from? Why can't you run this longer? In my case I'm dealing with severe degenerative osteoarthritis in left shoulder, so I'm wondering about running the whole 40 ml in one cycle too. I haven't found anything to indicate this is detrimental. Have you?

You know Iron, that's a good question. I've searched and all I can find is "bro-science" on the 21 day Alflutop cycle. I did read somewhere on the net that in an experiment, some of the patients where on it for up to six months. Personally so far as I have now reached the 21st day, I would say go longer. I am lifting, light, but I would rather see the effects of a 40day cycle than opposed to a 21 day cycle.

Alright Ladies and Gents, I am here to put an end to my Alflutop Log. I'm not going to rehash everything as I have given plenty of opinions, pro's and cons to the use of Alflutop as stated above. In my own personal experience of use over the last 40 days, I do believe it is worth the time and money. Although not impressive by all means, it does have a healing property to it that you can feel almost in the first week. That being the Anti-inflammation effect it has on your joints. Other than to say that I do believe it helped with tissue repair, I do know that time and patience had an enormous roll too. Like any injury out there it's all about how you take it on. You can half-ass the healing portion of an injury or take it head on and tackle it like you would a grueling workout session. For me, this injury, my elbow, stemmed from the tendon that I tore last year when I broke my hand. What did I do wrong, Well, after weeks of physical therapy, I jumped right back into the gym. Although I took it light, I did not wait long enough before I was stacking plates on the bar. This in return caused a minute tear right in between the elbow joint at the opposite end of my previous tear. It sucked, and I fucked up... but when I started the Alflutop, I told myself that it was time for rest and repair. I took it head on as though I was starting a new cycle , and I'm glad I did. So anyway, you all know I'm a talker but I give Alflutop two :winkfinger::winkfinger: up. For any info on price and source, just pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

P.S. I'm back lifting hard again, however, Hard right now is light weight and high reps. I'll get back up in weight when I feel as though I'm 100%. I'm currently in training to do a mens physique competition, so I'm hoping the road ahead of me is a injury free journey.

Hope you were all able to take something away from this....

Back