• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chest Machines

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Chest Machines

This exercise index is all about chest machines. We will be talking about how each machine is not built the same and does different stuff to the muscle. As you saw in the video we did with Jay Cutler he did not lock out it was because the machine did nothing for him in that position. The same goes for a lot of other machines.

https://youtu.be/rp3uCQjrGRI

I use that hammer plate loaded press quite often.

I belong to three different gyms....retro is one of them and I have been to three in my area. LA fitness is another and been to two in my area.

In all the gyms I have been in, none of them have any of these pieces.

Just the ones with weight stacks, and the plate loaded are hammer but the standard wide, incline and decline versions.

Hands down the best explanation of the mechanics of machines, like ever.. This actually answered some questions I had too, especially when people yay and nay over machines with personal preference!

Back