• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question on clearance time

dlb1972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a question on time it takes for orals ie: Var and Tbol to clear your blood system on average. Doc thinks he has a better way for me to bulk up and stay more muscular and in better shape. Oh on a side note I have MS. So I did 8 weeks of Var and Tbol. He noticed a slight change in me and suggested maybe I was not doing it all on my own lol. He said once you finished go get all this blood work done. Free Test levels etc. He says he may have something better for me. I said what test gel and he said maybe. So I am thinking I should have crashed some with 40mg Var and 50mg Tbol for 8 weeks no? Test should be somewhat lower now should it not. How long though should I wait to have blood test done so its at its lowest? I stopped 2 days ago. How long before natural test is at is lowest level? Maybe thats will be his justification for trt? He was not upset when I showed him what Var and Tbol really was which surprised me. Any thoughts guys how wait. Will i even be shut down just from that amount?

Depending on your dose and your body you will be suppressed from your cycle, but you would probably start recovering soon afterwards so your T would probably be lowest right at the end of your cycle, not after your cycle ends. I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you're trying to do but good luck with your health and hopefully your doc can help you stay healthy with the MS.

edit: re-read and see that you stopped 2 days ago. Get bloodwork ASAP to see your lowest T levels before they recover

Back