• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much money have you lost?

Jkhailey

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im new here, but not to the anabolic world. Over the past 5 years or so ive tried various sources ( always trying to find the next best ). I have a source i use but also buy gear other ways. Ive learned alot, ive been scammed and burnt alot. Make me feel better about it, how much have yall threw away before finding some good sources. Im at around 900 US bucks im the hole. Lol. Anybody lost more? How do you sleep at night 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new here, but not to the anabolic world. Over the past 5 years or so ive tried various sources ( always trying to find the next best ). I have a domestic source i use but also buy gear other ways. Ive learned alot, ive been scammed and burnt alot. Make me feel better about it, how much have yall threw away before finding some good sources. Im at around 900 US bucks im the hole. Lol. Anybody lost more? How do you sleep at night
Never lost that much in years of doing this. Lost like $200 one time and was pissed.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Well if you wanna count the amount of gear that was underdosed or was a completely different compound than it was supposed to be, who knows... more so before we had all these sites and reputable companies to choose from but that figure has to be up there.....

Definitely relate to the underdosed bullcrap out here, and 200 sucks. I dont care if its a dollar, its the point of being screwed over . Thats a lot of cheeseburgers we could of had 🤦*♂️

Funny you asked...true story, my first two AAS orders were sources running an exit scam. I didn't know shit about how the game worked and thought man I gotta jump on these deals. One was 40% off the other was BOGO. Long story short, got burned for $700 total. Needless to say, lesson learned..my words of wisdom for newb's do your research and don't spend what you can't lose..nothing wrong with several smaller orders to test the waters. There are several good sponsors right now, just be aware of the business we're dealing with. Hope I'm not bashing, just speaking the truth.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Zero so far, but I'm pretty paranoid and do my research. It will probably happen sometime, but I treat it like gambling...never bet more than you're willing to lose.

Zero so far, but I'm pretty paranoid and do my research. It will probably happen sometime, but I treat it like gambling...never bet more than you're willing to lose.

This^^^

I did tons of research and ended up going with DQ back in the day before they shut down shop and then made a big purchase from another sponsor to hold me over for a while and when I came back to the boards DQ was back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is good advice. I usually adhere to this too.

I was beat once for like 300 bucks... He was a sponsor here. I joined for the sole purpose of fucking up his shit.

Can see now how that might have looked being that my first 10 posts were calling out a sponsor. lol.

Like others here, I researched heavily before any orders from anyone. Never been ripped off.

However, USPS sent $1600 of grade A gear into a delivery loop (despite a perfectly formed address, proven by their own photo in transit) back and forth across the state several times and then finally to a black hole return facility. Down the drain. Neither the sponsor's fault nor my own.

Dispense quick, drugs gear, domestic supply. Stick with triple D and you can’t go wrong. I also personally love Crazy Doser for Balkan and SP labs. There are maybe one or two more but of you stuck with these 4 sources i mention you wouldn’t be upset. I’ve also been using a couple guys who home brew and send the product off to be tested before selling it which is really sweet. I’ve avoided mast e for a good while not because I didn’t want to run it but because every hplc report I see on mast e it’s either not mast e or extremely underdosed. I was just able to buy a few vials that tested at 220mg per ml which I’m already regretting not getting more lol. Anyway my story of getting burned not sure if you remember muscle head 320 but he ran a UGL called ONYX. He got caught for being too flashy and selling through social media. I placed an order with them before I knew it was muscle head or how he advertised his gear. I got his contact info from a friend and got a list. Placed about a $400 order and everything was damn good, really good shit so I decided I wanted more and was going to stock up a bit. I placed an $800 order for all sorts of different oils as well as some Balkan clen, Pfizer caber, and some AstraZeneca adex. Thoes three items I mentioned specifically were the only things that were actually legit. The day I received my package is the day I learned they got busted so at that point I thought man I got lucky to get this pack. I was running his npp, test e, and eq. I switched over to some of the new stock I just bought really for no reason specifically other than it was time to open new vials. Around the middle of week 3 I noticed something was definitely off. I was losing weight and strength and it seemed to be happening rapidly no matter how much I ate, trained and slept. Towards the end of week 4 I went in to pull bloods I knew something 100% wasn’t right so I thought maybe it’s just the test so I started injecting some test p also from onyx. When my bloods came back my total test was under 50 i mean extremely low. I was so pissed when I realized every last fucking vial out of that order was just oil. I actually spoke to someone who knew him personally and he told me he knew he was being watched so when he ran out of raws he didn’t buy anymore and was just selling oil in vials to get rid of what he had left. I was extremely pissed lol i saw an interview he did from federal prison and he claims, like all sources do he got bad raws. Any other time it’s happened to me it’s been small stuff that the sources are usually willing to make right. I did recently just discover I got some fake omnadren from a source here but before I bring up that situation I’m making sure I have all my ducks in a row since after seeing how they’ve been handling issues has been blaming the customer or the customer is potentially scamming.

Same here. Infact I've gained much more credit in gear than I've lost thanks to repping for various companies.
I thought I recognized your handle who was the most recent source you repped for? I wouldn’t exactly say that’s free gear in my experience it hard work being a rep even for a top of the line source some customers are just never happy

Funny you asked...true story, my first two AAS orders were sources running an exit scam. I didn't know shit about how the game worked and thought man I gotta jump on these deals. One was 40% off the other was BOGO. Long story short, got burned for $700 total. Needless to say, lesson learned..my words of wisdom for newb's do your research and don't spend what you can't lose..nothing wrong with several smaller orders to test the waters. There are several good sponsors right now, just be aware of the business we're dealing with. Hope I'm not bashing, just speaking the truth.

very true and if it seems too good to be true it probably is. If the source is running some crazy deal like bogo everything or more than 15-20% off I don’t even bother. I’ve only seen a very few sources run big sales that were actually legit

Ive definitely learned to pay more attention, hopefully I come across something as good as I had years ago. Recently ive used hipo, a-shop, monster and even frickin naps trying to see whats best. Just feel its underdosed oils and bunk orals left if you get it at all, hope its not against the rules to say that. Take 3ccs of test and tren and lose weight and get weaker on some of the shit out here lol luckily I eat like a horse and train like a warrior. Ive emailed DQ, guess I did it right. Waiting to here back. Did get hit up by h-as pharma. Almost gave them a shot but im going to do some more research. Hope im at the right place. Lets get swole

Only been stiffed once, it was $480. Good ol MLG. I wasn't active for a long time and just decided to order. That was dumb. Now I do a lot of research before I order from anyone

Get Shredded!
Also just thought this is definitely worth adding because I see this happening with a couple sources. Be weary if it’s the same handful of members leaving good reviews and not much action other than them. Never read a good review on BOP and take it as true but if you do stumble across a negative review before DWBO or other admin delete it you can take that to the bank usually. Also when looking into a source read reviews from every board they are on. I can name a good handful of sources right now that look like grade a, practically pharma grade gear on a forum or two but have been exposed big time on another board. Stick with the house hold names who have been around for awhile such as the Pharmacoms, alpha pharmas, sp labs, Balkans of the industry and look to see what the vets are using who are not reps of that source and you will be fine. Other than that just pray that the carrier services can actually do their jobs half decent lol

Only been stiffed once, it was $480. Good ol MLG. I wasn't active for a long time and just decided to order. That was dumb. Now I do a lot of research before I order from anyone

Yeah that was a russian roulette shop. I lucked out, ordering gear early on when they were on point and labs were strong. A bunch of the mods were big fans too.

Then came the exit scam.

Dont spend what you can't lose x2

I mean that's pretty common now. People try to buy low key and then ger burned; then they start posting like where the fuck is my gear?!?

I thought I recognized your handle who was the most recent source you repped for? I wouldn’t exactly say that’s free gear in my experience it hard work being a rep even for a top of the line source some customers are just never happy

I actually repped for Flash for a short while on "TheFitnessBoard", which has about 5% the traffic of ASF.. but it's my home board- first one I joined back when I was 16. I recently was repping for MassRoids on the same board as well as HyperMuscles and Steroidology but they haven't been paid board fees so I guess that's on hold.

Ive definitely learned to pay more attention, hopefully I come across something as good as I had years ago. Recently ive used hipo, a-shop, monster and even frickin naps trying to see whats best. Just feel its underdosed oils and bunk orals left if you get it at all, hope its not against the rules to say that. Take 3ccs of test and tren and lose weight and get weaker on some of the shit out here lol luckily I eat like a horse and train like a warrior. Ive emailed DQ, guess I did it right. Waiting to here back. Did get hit up by h-as pharma. Almost gave them a shot but im going to do some more research. Hope im at the right place. Lets get swole
DQ won’t do you wrong bro. I just mentioned this in another thread but when DQ left the forum I switched around with several other sources. I thought I just built a tolerance and was running huge cycles. I was saving all of my gear I knew was legit while trying to find another go to local UGL. When DQ came back I quickly realized I wasn’t running 3-4g cycles and maybe 2g at best lol

Also just thought this is definitely worth adding because I see this happening with a couple sources. Be weary if it’s the same handful of members leaving good reviews and not much action other than them. Never read a good review on BOP and take it as true but if you do stumble across a negative review before DWBO or other admin delete it you can take that to the bank usually. Also when looking into a source read reviews from every board they are on. I can name a good handful of sources right now that look like grade a, practically pharma grade gear on a forum or two but have been exposed big time on another board. Stick with the house hold names who have been around for awhile such as the Pharmacoms, alpha pharmas, sp labs, Balkans of the industry and look to see what the vets are using who are not reps of that source and you will be fine. Other than that just pray that the carrier services can actually do their jobs half decent lol

Well Alpha Pharma got busted but there's still alot of their stuff out there. Do you like Kalpa and Dragon Pharma? I think Kalpa makes SP.

Participate, read and do research.

Any member who can’t be concise, has a story for everything or rambles sentence after sentence without having the concept of a paragraph, ignore. They usually tend to be giving bro science, are guessing or are bored and have no life.

Participating is the best way to get connected.

LowT

DQ won’t do you wrong bro. I just mentioned this in another thread but when DQ left the forum I switched around with several other sources. I thought I just built a tolerance and was running huge cycles. I was saving all of my gear I knew was legit while trying to find another go to local UGL. When DQ came back I quickly realized I wasn’t running 3-4g cycles and maybe 2g at best lol

thats what we want man. Dont need oil running out my ass lol. Where he at

Mlg and Olympus got me, was dumb and new didn’t see what was coming. Also lost some $$ from a good reputable source still here. Pack was seized they sent my reship seized again, so source never got me that order due to the reship policy sucks man,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back