• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I f'd up......

Quazi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I put some orals from GC in an easy dispense container a month ago.....problem is I didnt label it, I erased my last order info and now have no clue what is in said container.....what to do what to do. The tabs are green.... any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That sucks. You may want to invest in some noopept to help you remember what you bought last month.

label label label everything, always bro.

Did you PM Ldog?

Take it, see what it does to ya lol

Not sure , Ldog might be able to help

If memory serves I think I maybe had some green Anadrol from them at one point , but could be anything .

Maybe you could email GC and see if he can help you figure it out.

Lol I did that multiple times back when it was all blue and red capsules

Not sure , Ldog might be able to help

If memory serves I think I maybe had some green Anadrol from them at one point , but could be anything .

Maybe you could email GC and see if he can help you figure it out.

All my Anadrol are white

How the hell could you 1 forget what gear you ordered only a month ago and 2 stash GC Fire for that long without eating them like skittles

I’ve ordered several orals from GC... none of them have been green man. How long ago was it that you bought these? Shoot GC an email, or Ldog, I’m sure they’d be more than happy to help.

GearChurch Gang

Can’t you look up what you ordered? Unless you ordered multiple orals it should be easy to figure out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Its more than likely Clen or Halo. Have you ordered either of these in the past?

Do like Flex Wheeler and just shotgun that shit. He never cared what compounds they were he just took whatever ppl sent him. He's had kidney removal but that's mostly genetic otherwise he's fine!

Once in a galaxy far away, I got Proviron and Var mixed up. I knew after about 1 hour that I had made a mistake. Poor Ldog.😢

Once in a galaxy far away, I got Proviron and Var mixed up. I knew after about 1 hour that I had made a mistake. Poor Ldog.

How so? Educate the newbie please.

Reasons I love GC....... see responses 2-14 i love the shit talk because i deserve it for such a dumb mistake but also the great advice on how to resolve my issue. I forgot what it was because I'm 100% involved and in charge of a large construction project that had occupied all of my time for the last couple months during a low dose tren cycle.....with contractors and city inspectors my brain is fried right now...lol. I erased all of my communication with order histoy from my inbox so couldn't look it up that way and I stock pile gear from GC....i could blast for a couple years with what I've got......seriously good news I did figure it out, it was clen. Thanks everyone

Reasons I love GC....... see responses 2-14 i love the shit talk because i deserve it for such a dumb mistake but also the great advice on how to resolve my issue. I forgot what it was because I'm 100% involved and in charge of a large construction project that had occupied all of my time for the last couple months during a low dose tren cycle.....with contractors and city inspectors my brain is fried right now...lol. I erased all of my communication with order histoy from my inbox so couldn't look it up that way and I stock pile gear from GC....i could blast for a couple years with what I've got......seriously good news I did figure it out, it was clen. Thanks everyone

Good to hear man..not knowing it was clen, u could imagine your fate if u popped too many of those...u woulda had the shakes like going thru DT's... All my hardcore alcoholics know what that means ... In all seriousness, glad it's figured out for u dude

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I’m guessing, he took proviron thinking it was anavar, then went after his wife in his birthday suit... realizing it was proviron in that moment.

Just a guess.

im glad you got this issue resolved tho, I suffer from short term memory loss quite often and I don’t have the excuse of being all that busy.

i don’t think anyone can say enough about the church boys and how awesome they are. Good people.

Last edited:
Lol....I took 10 25mg Proviron thinking it was 10 10mg Var. Blood pressure,headache and crashed my E2 for a short time.

Get Shredded!
Your sweet as candy MK❤️

I’m guessing, he took proviron thinking it was anavar, then went after his wife in his birthday suit... realizing it was proviron in that moment.

Just a guess.

im glad you got this issue resolved tho, I suffer from short term memory loss quite often and I don’t have the excuse of being all that busy.

i don’t think anyone can say enough about the church boys and how awesome they are. Good people.

Back