• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fuck i love vegas

dirtymic1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Best damn champaign brunch 12$ bottomless mimosas and the best buffet in town... gott love picking up where u left off the night before for 12$!

Nice brag bro, I miss vegas. Sad thing is I only live 3 hours away and still dont mange to make a trip.

Good luck. The Rio world buffet is hands down the best!

Vegas was a blast! Wish I had the money to go back.

Z82, I'm ashamed to say we know each other on here lol. If I lived 3 hours from Vegas I would be found dead somewhere ha.

Vegas was a blast! Wish I had the money to go back.

Z82, I'm ashamed to say we know each other on here lol. If I lived 3 hours from Vegas I would be found dead somewhere ha.

Lol.... yeah when you work 60to 80 hours a week for a family of 7 theres not enough time to wipe your own ass.....lol

I used to go 5 or 6 times a year before I made all theese babies!

I live in Vegas and yeah it is fun but gets old. I want to go back to the country. Where a country boy belongs. Lol

Vegas is the best-leave wife or GF at home.I am there 5 times per year-matter of fact I will be there in a few days -OD

I always did well out in Vega its my kind of town. And I agree the buffets are something else when I'm there I find the nicest buffet I can for the best price and go to it half the time I eat. The food and the amount of it never gets old.

I've never been...but Ill be there in September for Olympia! (And to get hitched)...

I see what you did there!

BTW I'll be at the Olympia too. Congrats.

That makes you, me, and roidsr4me3. Sounds like a gym session

That makes you, me, and roidsr4me3. Sounds like a gym session

That would be awesome. There's a thread on another board I'm on that is about a reunion in Vegas at the "O". This could swell into an epic tradition. I'm on board.

I was in vegas in 04 for 2 weeks, mostly for work but mannaged to still have a good time, def needing to vist again.

Bro it would be great to meet you guys. I can get us a senior discount at Golds lol.

LMAO at senior discount! So how are we going to go about planning this?

Edit: We all meet at said Golds at same time wearing our screen names on our chest like looking for someone getting off a plane...

^^thats funny shit, fcuk i wish i could go!!! wouldnt mind attending your wedding too:p the O would be badass.

I'll be there Saturday 9:00AM just in time for breakfast at HashHouse A GOGO.

LMAO at senior discount! So how are we going to go about planning this?

Edit: We all meet at said Golds at same time wearing our screen names on our chest like looking for someone getting off a plane...

I'll flash my AARP card and say you are all my kids. Family frickin discount!

Always wanted to go the the Olympia. Now I really wanna go to meet my brothers in iron!

I guess if all of this goes down Im going to have to man the fuck up. I dont want to be the only dude not pressing 300. still at 275

I legitimately feel like on this forum as strong and as built as people may will be. The judgment of weight that you could move or whatever is about as low as it's gonna get. It'd just be a good time.

Back