• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre packaged meal kits... do you use a service?

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, we all get in a pinch at times with being busy and cooking isn't always an option, does anyone use a prepackaged meal service? If you do, tell us your experience whether it is good or bad

I used trifecta nutrition for a few months. Was pretty good but I OD’d on it after a while. But all in all, good for a month or two.

So, we all get in a pinch at times with being busy and cooking isn't always an option, does anyone use a prepackaged meal service? If you do, tell us your experience whether it is good or bad
I’ve been strongly considering this and am actually going to pull the trigger next week and get a weeks worth of meals to see how I like it. The only two issues I’ve noticed while looking into this recently is they are very pricey and it can be done at home for half the price or less not to mention you could even throw some beef filets into the mix and still come out much cheaper. The second flaw I’ve noticed with some is they are extremely high in sodium but thankfully not all sources just a few. Also a couple of them don’t really cater to bodybuilding or larger men in general a couple places I was looking into 4 meals topped out around 2k calories. I’ve narrowed my selection down to two places both have well balanced meals and cater to just about everyone, average Joe’s, mass monsters while bulking, bikini competitors , even pregnant women and older people. It’s definitely pricey but with twin boys 15 months old and the wife and I both work full time and have to rotate our gym time from before work to after work to make sure someone is always with the kids life gets a little crazy at times. Ideally I’d like to get 4 meals a day and still eat breakfast at home and at a minimum 3 meals and eat breakfast and dinner at home. I’ll definitely give some feedback when I give them a go

I married a sexy mexican girl, she is my meal prepper, best part is she loves cooking. win win

Yeah that’s a winning situation. Wish my wife liked to to cook like that lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a meal service to buy all my meats. Based out of Colorado and they ship to any state in DRY ICE and freezer boxes.

Best food I have ever had tbh. And if you pay attention to their newsletter they do deals all the time. You do have to spend like $300 to get a decent amount but it breaks down to like $6 bucks for steaks, or salmon. Same price as in the Grocery store but this is High Grade Restaurant quality food. (I'm not affiliated with them btw)

Gary (the owner) is an ex MLB baseball player, so I like to support him as well

https://www.gourmetgarys.com/
beefpack_300x300.jpg

Hello Fresh

They have different plans and promos, just like our sources, but my last pack was about $7 a meal. Last months was $8-$10. Good food, good portions and clean.

LowT

Attachments

• 480B1653-67FA-42CE-81B8-31E5D4901BEF.jpeg
    480B1653-67FA-42CE-81B8-31E5D4901BEF.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
  • 180472D0-997B-4E4C-A607-03CBA2822006.jpeg
    180472D0-997B-4E4C-A607-03CBA2822006.jpeg
    578.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Find you a good woman homey

IML Gear Cream!
I've order from Icon meals before and they are good. I always wait on free shipping deals cause that gets costly.

Ive been using a mob called Core power food
I get them from the local Supplement store, we buy 30-50 meals at a time and pay about $6 each

been using them for months as my wife an I both run our own business's so were often time poor and want to keep our food reasonably in check

Back