• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

In a bind

Maverickshock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just seeing if it would be kewl ,,, if you were in a bind ,,,could you re-use a drawing needle ? Not your injection needle but just the drawing one. Ofcoarse sterilize it first , with alcohol and let it dry.

everyone is going to attack me for this one,

but i use the same draw needle all cycle, haha... different needle for each oil no issues, keep it in the package, keep it capped and attached to an unused syringe. clean the bottle top every time. the gear isnt going to get contaminated from air, and the small amount of gear in there is going to be bacteria resistant if its made properly... anyway just how i do it

attack away

everyone is going to attack me for this one,

but i use the same draw needle all cycle, haha... different needle for each oil no issues, keep it in the package, keep it capped and attached to an unused syringe. clean the bottle top every time. the gear isnt going to get contaminated from air, and the small amount of gear in there is going to be bacteria resistant if its made properly... anyway just how i do it

attack away

No attacking here. I use needles more than once. Not all cycle, but a few times. Yes they're cheap but I usually don't pin every day so I can get a few uses out of each one before they start getting dull. I clean them and the stopper before and after each dose.

On a side note: I extend the use of my shaving razors also. Just keep them in a cup with rubbing alcohol and I can get a month's use out of one razor. THOSE fucker are expensive! lol

No attacking here. I use needles more than once. Not all cycle, but a few times. Yes they're cheap but I usually don't pin every day so I can get a few uses out of each one before they start getting dull. I clean them and the stopper before and after each dose.

On a side note: I extend the use of my shaving razors also. Just keep them in a cup with rubbing alcohol and I can get a month's use out of one razor. THOSE fucker are expensive! lol

those fuckers are expensive! haha i do the same bro

yea they are cheap, but im sure everyone here has used a dull pin at one point or another, not as fun ;)

those fuckers are expensive! haha i do the same bro

yea they are cheap, but im sure everyone here has used a dull pin at one point or another, not as fun ;)

I've even bent a needle on my butt cheek once after its dulled too much and the attachment area weakened. I don't push it that far any more... lol

You can def use the same needle to redraw a few times and not worry. Just Dont make a habit out of it. Like v13 said, they are so so cheap

BUMP ! :)

You guys like risk i think ;) Not judging , not attacking

Keep safe Fellas !

Kind of a rule of thumb I live by, once I use the needle it goes in the Sharps container and I would never reuse a needle once it has been touched in any way even to draw with. Hell you can buy a box of 100 pins for under 10 bucks.

man i wish i could find some 27g 1"ers..and i personally have a boat load so i wouldnt reuse.

Back