• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IL always comes through

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every time!

Most consistent gh out there no doubt about it.
9dcffd9feae607d5055fe3aa40a9dc5f.jpg

Every time!

I was trying to help a friend find some quality gh which seems almost impossible this time of year for some reason and that’s the same conclusion I came to myself. Have you ever tried their raws?

- - - Updated - - -

Every time!

I was trying to help a friend find some quality gh which seems almost impossible this time of year for some reason and that’s the same conclusion I came to myself. Have you ever tried their raws?

You know damn well I can't pass up this oportunity to ask you if you've put a pad lock on the mini fridge yet, and/or never let the kidddos clean out their old mans garage fridge.

Had to. Forum rules.

You know damn well I can't pass up this oportunity to ask you if you've put a pad lock on the mini fridge yet, and/or never let the kidddos clean out their old mans garage fridge.

Had to. Forum rules.

Ha....yeah i remember that.

Back on the gh train....

Every time!

How many ius for heavy fat loss?... I got some terrible shit right now. I'm shooting 15 a day lol. Only way I can get results with the bullshit i got right now

How many ius for heavy fat loss?... I got some terrible shit right now. I'm shooting 15 a day lol. Only way I can get results with the bullshit i got right now

Wow you shouldn't need to take nearly that much

IML Gear Cream!
IronLion is the only brand that I trust for my clients.

I recommend them 100% for those OrangeTops.

Yeah man, I ordered some shit off of BOP that was testing sky high and then all of a sudden it was trash...go figure I got the trash lol

Yes that can happen with some sources. 6iu. 3iu x2 a day is the max i recommend. Most I take is 4.

Back