• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Aggression

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its no secret that tren is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids ever produced and comes with a grocery list of side effects. One of the worse and most frequent side effects is aggression. Many guys have been known to have paranoia, anger, and psychological effects from tren. Some guys are lucky and never experience this effect one bit.

We we are all different and handle drugs differently from person to person. I have been known to get bad bouts of anger on tren for no apparent reason and just have a shitty attitude towards everything. I do find that prami helps me a lot but not 100%.

I find that low dosage of tren and higher test works best for me as well. Some say the opposite but low test and high tren does not help me at all. Just wondering how you guys handle the tren aggression phase and what can one do to minimize it.

By the time the aggression hits me, the other sides are already too much to handle so Im pretty much done with the cycle anyways

I know many won't like my answer but if you want the truth... Anxiety meds are the only thing that helps me. I understand some people may think it's counterproductive. That's them. For me i have a better attitude all around and never get the aggression. Without meds i hate the world and I'm a dick. Tren is a serious compound.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Just ride the wave baby...

like the drunk guy guy at the party that’s puking all over himself and falling down. In his mind, he’s smooth as silk and all the ladies want him. That’s how I am on tren. Just pretend it’s normal to wake up naked and covered in blood in the mall parking lot.

Small 2 week bursts of tren ace of this point. Beneficial and by the time I'm starting to get more annoyed with stuff that I usually don't blink an eye at, I'm coming off.

I've also been thinking about tren ace less often, like 2x per week instead of 3 or 4, depending on the week (EOD)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Meh. I just learned to control my mind after the first time running it. Now I barely even notice there's anything different.

That or I'm just turning into an asshole 24/7

Very well stated. When it kicks in, you gotta push through and it seems to normalize. And there’s nothing wrong with being alpha as fuck if you have enough brain cells to not act on impulse and keep the thoughts as thoughts and not actions.

I might have to toy with that with what I have left- maybe I can handle the sides then- what do you think 2 weeks on, 1 off, 2 weeks on?
Small 2 week bursts of tren ace of this point. Beneficial and by the time I'm starting to get more annoyed with stuff that I usually don't blink an eye at, I'm coming off.

I've also been thinking about tren ace less often, like 2x per week instead of 3 or 4, depending on the week (EOD)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I don't really get aggression from tren any time besides the gym but, I'm a pretty laid back person.

In the gym though I just turn into something different...... Hard to explain. Not mean but, mad and highly motivated

Now Trest..... That is the ONLY thing I've ever used that I noticed I get snappy on.

Deca gives me intense anger issues but not tren lol I snap quick on deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I just get a little bit easier annoyed on tren, but no aggression per se.

HEX baby..hardly any sides at 260mg/wk.. but I won't say none, cause I have noticed aggression, sweats and acid issues, but very mild... Ace had me ready to snap off at anyone..love it or hate it, that's TREN

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Meh. I just learned to control my mind after the first time running it. Now I barely even notice there's anything different.

That or I'm just turning into an asshole 24/7

Exactly, when your used to feeling that way naturally, Tren doesn't make it any worse that's for sure. I actually find Tren calming, why? Because I look better and recover better from training and that makes me feel good about myself. Hell, the guys here think I'm on Tren right now just because I showed a little attitude. I'm like damn they must be some really nice guys, like my dad who "hates to argue". I'll admit, I've gone off on people (or groups) once in a great while since I was a kid and as an adult before I ran any gear. I can tell you one thing for certain, Tren ain't got shit on me, "I'm King Kong in this motha fucka". Lol

I know many won't like my answer but if you want the truth... Anxiety meds are the only thing that helps me. I understand some people may think it's counterproductive. That's them. For me i have a better attitude all around and never get the aggression. Without meds i hate the world and I'm a dick. Tren is a serious compound.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Hey bro, as long as you have access to anxiety meds and you don't have issues stopping them later on it sounds like a reasonable solution to me.

I don't really get aggression from tren any time besides the gym but, I'm a pretty laid back person.

In the gym though I just turn into something different...... Hard to explain. Not mean but, mad and highly motivated

Now Trest..... That is the ONLY thing I've ever used that I noticed I get snappy on.

How would you compare tren and trest gains-wise, and other-shit-wise? I've never tried trest.

I'm pretty laid back too generally, should probably even write a "Zen Driving" book since I've got that down to a science.

But when on tren I kinda wanna cull a good portion of those drivers...

HHHmmmm....how to avoid anger on Tren?

Easy answer for me. No gf.

Ain't that the truth. The male brain's eyes get opened to all the cheating and lying that chicks do (real and imaginary) and that's some dangerous shit right there.

The evolutionary biologist perspective: We can't cuckold them but they can definitely cuckold us. Best to assume the worst.

How would you compare tren and trest gains-wise

I just came off 8 weeks of Trest good steady gains felt hard but not like Tren.. My sleep was great on Trest no issues. Never any anger. First 4 weeks ran .5ml then up went to 1ml for the last 4 weeks and test was at TRT dose. Looking to do another cycle in a few months. I’m happy with the gains I made most days then I become over critical.

How would you compare tren and trest gains-wise

I just came off 8 weeks of Trest good steady gains felt hard but not like Tren.. My sleep was great on Trest no issues. Never any anger. First 4 weeks ran .5ml then up went to 1ml for the last 4 weeks and test was at TRT dose. Looking to do another cycle in a few months. I’m happy with the gains I made most days then I become over critical.

I will be finishing up a light trest run with a trt dose. Definitely not as strong as tren but I feel much better on trest then tren but to be fair I only did 25mg eod with 300mg of test ew. I’m going back to full cruise mode for about 2 months before bulking up huge this winter. I can say trest will make you look full and strength go way up. Also libido is insane like tren does for me.

I will be finishing up a light trest run with a trt dose. Definitely not as strong as tren but I feel much better on trest then tren but to be fair I only did 25mg eod with 300mg of test ew. I’m going back to full cruise mode for about 2 months before bulking up huge this winter. I can say trest will make you look full and strength go way up. Also libido is insane like tren does for me.

Have to say the libido increase is a nice side....but then again, demand is high but supply can be so so. Was fighting with my gf bc I didn't feel she was doing enough.

Get Shredded!
Have to say the libido increase is a nice side....but then again, demand is high but supply can be so so. Was fighting with my gf bc I didn't feel she was doing enough.

Them bitches never do enough. Except in the beginning to win you over then 6 months later same ole shit. Bring back back page god dammit lol.

Back