• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Prop & Var Cycle!

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SUMMER CUTTING CYCLE!

Some background info..

Height: 6'
Weight: 203
BF: 14%ish
Exp: Been lifting for about 5 years

Cycle:
test Prop: 125mg EOD (Weeks 1-12)
Anavar: 50mg-70mg ED (Weeks 4-12)
ECY Stack (Prob starting week 3-4)

Support:
Aromasin - 12.5 ED...Starting day 1.
Liv.52
Hawthorn Berry

PCT: (3 days after last pin)
Nolva: 40/40/10/10
clomid: 100/100/50/50
Aromasin
DAA
letro (On Hand)

Diet: VERY Clean. I eat very clean all year round but for the cycle I will mainly be eating...
Egg Whites
Chicken Breast
Sweet Potato
Greek Yogurt
Cottage Cheese
Peanut Butter

How does everything look guys?? Getting ready to make my order in a couple days and get shredded!!!

Re: Test Prop & Var Cycle!

My go-to cycle, brother! Test prop @750mg/WK and Var at 100 mg QD for thhe last 6 weeks. Good test P isn't hard to find, but make sure our do your HW on the Var end. Enjoy the cycle!

My go-to cycle, brother! Test prop @750mg/WK and Var at 100 mg QD for thhe last 6 weeks. Good test P isn't hard to find, but make sure our do your HW on the Var end. Enjoy the cycle!

I have done a good amount of HW...going with mlg test prop for the first time, heard nothing but great things! Down to 2 diff guys for the var though.

Re: Test Prop & Var Cycle!

Jose, at the very least take a cruise through our as sponsor subsections. You will be able to piece together the puzzle where to go to get legit anavar

Jose, at the very least take a cruise through our as sponsor subsections. You will be able to piece together the puzzle where to go to get legit anavar

thanks..and yeah i havent been able to look through them all yet but from what i hear AY and MLG are both great. will look further into the subsections tomorrow!

Back