• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

get my nipples back to normal

Nor-Natural

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, so my nipples are puffy. No pain, no lumps at all just increase size of areola = droopy nipples. When cold or in the shower they return to normal size. Currently cruising on 200mg test. No symptoms of high estrogen or prolactin but I have not got bloodwork recently to confirm. What are some immediate fixes, not interested in getting bloods waiting two weeks then grabbing either a PgR or E support. Rather just go to a direct route of a possible treatment.

I am leaning more to PgR since I was using an AI and tamox at considerable doses to try and knock the puffyness down. I was on tren a at 700mg ~3 weeks ago. So IMO I should grab some pharm caber and evaluate.

Appreciate input

Alright, so my nipples are puffy. No pain, no lumps at all just increase size of areola = droopy nipples. When cold or in the shower they return to normal size. Currently cruising on 200mg test. No symptoms of high estrogen or prolactin but I have not got bloodwork recently to confirm. What are some immediate fixes, not interested in getting bloods waiting two weeks then grabbing either a PgR or E support. Rather just go to a direct route of a possible treatment.

I am leaning more to PgR since I was using an AI and tamox at considerable doses to try and knock the puffyness down. I was on tren a at 700mg ~3 weeks ago. So IMO I should grab some pharm caber and evaluate.

Appreciate input

Blood work asap, bro. But you know that. Also, get on a legit AI immediately. Can you get some? Pharma grade is the only safe road IMO. What are you using now?

Blood work asap, bro. But you know that. Also, get on a legit AI immediately. Can you get some? Pharma grade is the only safe road IMO. What are you using now?

currently no AI, will pick up caber and aromasin.

Back