PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef

Squatting Bull
08-06-2019, 01:24 AM
....thatís what JuicePal is. This is my review of his products.

(Just introduced myself on the new member board. Yes, I registered here just recently, one reason being to write an honest review. Not gonna sit around and bs about chicken and rice just to get my post count up. Moving on...)

Iíve tried his tren a, mast p, test p, test e, npp, stanolone and eq.

All his short ester products are properly dosed because I see the differences in the mirror in the first week. Thickness increases with npp and test p. Muscles harden quickly and stay hard at a low dose of his mast p. His tren is consistently powerful and always the same color, itís amazing. Tried stanolone because Iíve never tried it before and it is a compound you can definitely feel after taking. Currently his test e and eq is stabilizing in my blood and the ďfeel-goodĒ is kicking in from the test e and my calves are getting 3 dimensional (which always happens to me on eq).

His ancillaries work properly if I ever need them. I keep his accutane, caber and arimidex on hand.

Ordering is a breeze. Quick and easy.

Only issue I have is that I do get a good amount of pip from the gear. I think it must be a personal thing with my body because I havenít heard that from anyone else. I can handle it though, donít care to complain just being honest.

Thatís my review. If I broke any rules, please be lenient on me, writing an explicit review but being told to not be explicit is like an oxymoron.

Thanks gents.

Lathe Crasher
08-06-2019, 01:55 AM
Against my gut, Iíll go to bat for you and echo your review minus the pip. Iím running his sust and tren E. It really is great stuff. Iíve gotten no pip. My safe smells like a hospital though. Not sure what thatís about but it started when I began running his line. Now... go read every tranny thread on here and these guys might let you off the hook.

Turkeybacon
08-06-2019, 02:44 AM
Against my gut, Iíll go to bat for you and echo your review minus the pip. Iím running his sust and tren E. It really is great stuff. Iíve gotten no pip. My safe smells like a hospital though. Not sure what thatís about but it started when I began running his line. Now... go read every tranny thread on here and these guys might let you off the hook.Tren base and no esters, tne/stanolone contain a small amount of guaiacol. Thats the hospital smell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lathe Crasher
08-06-2019, 04:52 AM
Tren base and no esters, tne/stanolone contain a small amount of guaiacol. Thats the hospital smell.

Makes sense as I have the tren base and the timing lines up.

Turkeybacon
08-06-2019, 05:00 AM
Makes sense as I have the tren base and the timing lines up.Sometimes i can taste it after pinning. I love it haha.