• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BlueJayMuscle's Maximpep Research Log

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received products in a very timely manner and in great condition (plus tracking number was given)

Big thanks to Maxim for letting me research his products.

I will be researching some peptides on my rat.

Here they are:

Ghrp6 100mcg 3x per day
Cjc1295 no dac 100mcg 3x per day
IGF1 DES 50mcg (split bilaterally) preworkout
IGF1 LR3 50mcg post workout
Insulin R

For the first 2 weeks, my rat will be on clen starting at 50mcg and ramping to 100mcg
For the second 2 weeks, my rat will be on t4 starting at 25mcg and ramping to about 150-200mcg (will play this part by ear based on fat loss)

Let me know if you guys have any questions and I'm looking forward to seeing the results these products can give!

- - - Updated - - -

Hypothesis: We expect to see supraphysiological muscle hypertrophy as well as fat loss (or retaining a low body fat) while increasing caloric intake beyond maintenance level.

Method: Diet will be at a ratio of 40% protein 30% carbs 30% fat and a 500 calorie surplus over resting metabolic rate.

Last edited:
thanks for re doing it BJM

subbed

Will begin research on my rat in less than a week. Keep an eye out

Kicking this off tomorrow.

Amendment to the protocol: Holding off on insulin for about 4 weeks into this protocol to determine quantifiable effects due to everything else.

All injections today went smoothly. Obviously no signs of muscle growth yet but increased hunger post GHRP6 injection was apparent.

Observed strength gain and nearly 3% overall weight gain with no signs of fat gain thus far

looks good BJM....has the rat used both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2....what doe he like better???

So far, greater effects are being seen with GHRP6. GHRP2 has been researched in the past yielding good results but not as pronounced as GHRP6 is this early on.

So far, greater effects are being seen with GHRP6. GHRP2 has been researched in the past yielding good results but not as pronounced as GHRP6 is this early on.

Thanks for letting us know.

Hub that's interesting...I thought that ghrp-2 has a better the release

I'm just reporting what I observe. Up 5% bodyweight already with little to no fat gain.

Diet has been on point. My rat has been able to ingest the increased amount of calories without a problem and seems to have ever persistent hunger from the peps.

Weight gain has slowed but fat percentage is definitely down. so perhaps muscle gain has continued while losing fat.

Weight gain has continued. About 10% since the start with little to no fat gain although my rat is holding some water. My rat is exhibiting consistent strength gains as well every week

Weight is consistently elevated. My rat appears to be exhibiting elevated mood and daytime energy as a possible result of sleeping better due to the peps. Water retention has decreased on the lower carb days of the diet

My rat has finished the first 3 week exercise routine and is now taking 5 days off from exercise and any weight changes will be noted. My rat is expected to gain some lean mass in this rest period after the past 3 weeks of intense exercise

Still going well. Lean mass has increased further during the rest period

Get Shredded!
interested on how you think of everything in the end! thinking of giving my first go at peptides during an upcoming pct.

As of June 1 upped my rats caloric intake about 15% and without the peptides the extra calories (at a total of 30% above maintenance now) would result in some fat gain and no fat gain is observed. My rat has maintained the elevated weight (presumed to be muscle) with the surplus calories

Seems to be going pretty good! Very nice log.

Weight gain seems to have stabilized. My rat is holding the increased weight very well. Strength is continuing to increase so further weight gain may occur

In an effort to pull fat down even further while maintaining and possible gaining muscle, my rats metabolism is being converted from glycogenic to ketogenic using a cyclical ketogenic diet.

2 days into ketogenic style diet, my rat is exhibiting lethargy as expected during the "adaptation period" but is appearing to burn fat more effectively.

Fat has decreased since my rat started the cyclical ketogenic diet. Lean mass appears to be remaining. My rat will be reloading with carbs tomorrow to hopefully expedite muscle gain by filling the muscle bellies with glycogen

My rats weight has remained static. Fat loss and muscle gain have been observed

You're rat sounds jacked! Can you post a pic of you holding a pic of him or something like that:)

That's a possibility. My rats glycogen stores are completely depleted and his urine is testing around 6.0 mmol/L for ketones and weight has been maintained indicating significant muscle growth. After glycogen is replenished I'll post an update.

Back