• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jugs, Jugs and more Jugs

DaMaster

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seeing larger and larger jugs makes me think if the expiry date changes once you begin drawing from and if so it may or may not be advisable to purchase large jugs if you're not finishing it within a cycle... or do I just need another cup of coffee and to move away from the computer for a bit? lol

I wouldn't be very concerned with the expiration date. It might lose a little potency but if its capped and stored right it shouldn't be a problem going past the expiration date.

good stuff should last shouldn't it... the medical industry just puts that on there because there are so many issues with multiple people using the same vials etc.

Shit, I've got amps of organon Sust that expired in 2006. If I could remember where I put them, I'd crack them open and pin it lol. Expiration dates are BS. Did you know it's not even required for them to be on food like milk? They do it so you buy more. Milk almost always last longer than the expiration date. So does almost everything else you buy. Gear is just oil, hormone and solvents. If stored properly it should last a very long time. I've got enough test to last me 4 years. I wouldn't hesitate to use it in 4 years.

Yep... just needed to step away a bit. LOL

I know about the dates on food being more of a 'best quality but this date but not necessarily spoiled date."
Drugs, yeah, they just lose some potency and won't hurt you. But you may not be getting what you should be getting.

Back