• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Will tren ace show an elevated T level on a blood test?

No, T levels are based off Testestrone. Not a hormone used for increasing lean mass in cattle.

Very nice thanks. Doc is ordering blood test soon so I shouldnt have to worry.

Your T levels will be much lower if you've been on tren for more than a few weeks. Sounds like a prime opportunity to get a script for TRT.

It will be near none if you're not adding test and still on tren. Doc's gonna wanna know whatsup, he'll see your shutdown and ask if your on gear ;)

Wait, so are you telling me that if I was on TRT, I could cycle tren, deca or any other non testosterone aas and it would never show up on the tests?

Kind of a broad answer but you would most likely be running a higher level of test while on the other compounds and then try and time it for your TRT bloodwork so that those compounds had cleared, and your script test levels had returned to within the guidelines your doc had set forth. Would you go in for TRT scripted bloodwork while on Deca or tren NO.
If I'm wrong here I'll eat crow.

IML Gear Cream!
Better hope your tren is really tren and not test.

Wait, so are you telling me that if I was on TRT, I could cycle tren, deca or any other non testosterone aas and it would never show up on the tests?
Technically yes. As heavy mentioned, you better be sure it's legit and not actually test with a label of something else.

I have been on test

Kind of a broad answer but you would most likely be running a higher level of test while on the other compounds and then try and time it for your TRT bloodwork so that those compounds had cleared, and your script test levels had returned to within the guidelines your doc had set forth. Would you go in for TRT scripted bloodwork while on Deca or tren NO.
If I'm wrong here I'll eat crow.

I have been on test replacement therapy for a few years now and when ever I up my doses to more than what the doc wants me taking I shows up on my free testosterone blood work. He usually gives me shit and shows me his results and how the count is through the roof. Just sayin that if they are specifically checking your test levels, they will see how high it is. If that is not what they are checking or it will show up as a substantially higher red blood cell count than normal. I compete for many years and had to dodge the docs blood tests when they were jacked up quite high. Hope this helps you friend.

Well your lipids and other shit will most likely be pretty fucked so have a good "reason" to tell him when he shows you those numbers.

I always get private labs done before seeing my doc if my cycle was close to the appt, just to be sure

Back