• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Some EQ Love

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK well after a little wait my eq has arrived and none too soon getting started right away....Also grabbed some winny and adex which I forgot to throw into the pic but no worries bout that its the sweet oil we all wanna see anyway hehehehe. Thanks for the extra winny it's much appreciated and I'll let u know in about 6 to 8 weeks how things are progressing. Planning on about 15 weeks of the eq at a quality dose....thanks again

Attachments

• psl eq.jpg
    psl eq.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 88
OK well after a little wait my eq has arrived and none too soon getting started right away....Also grabbed some winny and adex which I forgot to throw into the pic but no worries bout that its the sweet oil we all wanna see anyway hehehehe. Thanks for the extra winny it's much appreciated and I'll let u know in about 6 to 8 weeks how things are progressing. Planning on about 15 weeks of the eq at a quality dose....thanks again
That pic actually looks so good that it looks fake lol
Good stuff

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

That pic actually looks so good that it looks fake lol
Good stuff

Nah if it was fake there'd be like 40 bottles there and me lying in the middle with a pin hanging out of my glutes, quads, delts, chest, tri's, and bi's :roflmao:

Well above 1,200 hows that
So about 750 when all is said and done after the ester
Should yield nice results

Nice Abombs. Personally i love EQ and I’m a firm believer its one of the few compounds that more is better. I say definitely run it over a gram bro trust me. A lot of guys will tell you this even the ones who wouldn’t dare run high doses with other compounds. I have to ask tho what are you running as a test base? EP as well? I was shocked to see this honestly psl has always been amazing when I ran it the prop I have is spot fricking on man trust me on that but I’m thinking psl/ep may have gotten a bad batch of raws of test e because I’ve seen a couple sets of low bloods on the test e all in about a weeks time on another forum. One of the guys did pull his bloods a little early for sure at week 3 instead of week 5 but the numbers are still definitely low even for three weeks. Another guy who posted the second set pulled bloods at week six I believe he said but his results are no doubt low for sure much lower than I would have thought. I think with the first guy they didn’t realize their was a problem yet and wrote it off as he is inexperienced and pulled bloods too early which I can’t say I fault them for that but after this second guy just posted low bloods I think it’s undeniable now. PSL is a great company with great reps so I have no doubt in my mind vision and crew will get to the bottom of it and have the issues resolved you can bet on that. I only asked because I know your a fan of PSLs EP line like myself so I’m curious if you’re using EP test e as your base.

Also forgot to mention I recently read an article about running 2g and as high as 3g a week of eq yielding better results without more side effects. The article is very interesting and personally I’m thinking of running my next EQ run at 2g to give it a shot after reading it. I can post it if anyone is interested in a bit I’m about to go into the aquarium with the wife and kids. Talk about fun right?!?! Haha personally I’d rather be at the gym or enjoying my day off resting but honestly nothing beats family time and watching the boys have fun so the aquarium it is lol

Nice Abombs. Personally i love EQ and I’m a firm believer its one of the few compounds that more is better. I say definitely run it over a gram bro trust me. A lot of guys will tell you this even the ones who wouldn’t dare run high doses with other compounds. I have to ask tho what are you running as a test base? EP as well? I was shocked to see this honestly psl has always been amazing when I ran it the prop I have is spot fricking on man trust me on that but I’m thinking psl/ep may have gotten a bad batch of raws of test e because I’ve seen a couple sets of low bloods on the test e all in about a weeks time on another forum. One of the guys did pull his bloods a little early for sure at week 3 instead of week 5 but the numbers are still definitely low even for three weeks. Another guy who posted the second set pulled bloods at week six I believe he said but his results are no doubt low for sure much lower than I would have thought. I think with the first guy they didn’t realize their was a problem yet and wrote it off as he is inexperienced and pulled bloods too early which I can’t say I fault them for that but after this second guy just posted low bloods I think it’s undeniable now. PSL is a great company with great reps so I have no doubt in my mind vision and crew will get to the bottom of it and have the issues resolved you can bet on that. I only asked because I know your a fan of PSLs EP line like myself so I’m curious if you’re using EP test e as your base.
Abombs i apologise about this.
Jswole what are you doin.???? This is a thread about eq and your coming in here screwing up his thread rambling on about other bullshit that has nothing to do with the op or his topic!
Please stick to this topic. You can make a seperate thread for all the other stuff if you like.
Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Hardcore for one, lol. Pinning that much EQ, how long would you say it took before you could feel it effecting you in any way?

I'll let u know I'm feeling really good right now but we're only going into week 4 here and the plan is between 12-16 weeks depending on how it's going. I'm running test alongside of it and at the moment the test is a combination of sus and prop. Sus is mon/thur I started at 1g a wk but dropping that to 750 a wk and the prop is dotted in there here and there. Adex twice a week did labs at the start will do them again soon keeping close watch on shit

Abombs i apologise about this.
Jswole what are you doin.???? This is a thread about eq and your coming in here screwing up his thread rambling on about other bullshit that has nothing to do with the op or his topic!
Please stick to this topic. You can make a seperate thread for all the other stuff if you like.
Thanks
I’ll tell you the same thing I just told vision. You can delete it again I could care less I asked a simple question giving psl the benefit of the doubt and some but after my recent conversations with vision it’s not of any concern to me any longer because I won’t be making any further orders here. I can assure you this will be my last post here unless of course I’m called back or need to come defend myself

What’s up Abomb!? Still buying in bulk!? Lol

Max

Also forgot to mention I recently read an article about running 2g and as high as 3g a week of eq yielding better results without more side effects. The article is very interesting and personally I’m thinking of running my next EQ run at 2g to give it a shot after reading it. I can post it if anyone is interested in a bit I’m about to go into the aquarium with the wife and kids. Talk about fun right?!?! Haha personally I’d rather be at the gym or enjoying my day off resting but honestly nothing beats family time and watching the boys have fun so the aquarium it is lol

I read some shit on that as well but ain't venturing up as high as 3 that's for sure

Keep an eye on your hematocrit levels with the high dosage EQ runs, that stuff turns your blood into straight 50w oil but your cardio improves and the vascularity gets mutant-like ! lol

Last edited:
Keep an eye on your hematocrit levels with the high dosage EQ runs, that stuff turns your blood into straight 50w oil but your cardio improves and the vascularity gets mutant-like ! lol

^^^^ this and watch your BP - can sneak up on you real fast ~OD

Also watch out for anxiety. I had anxiety the first 2months when I was on 800 eq I couldn't imagine what 1g would feel like. Donating blood helped with easing some of the anxiety.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks I will def do that I appreciate the advice bro

^^^^ this and watch your BP - can sneak up on you real fast ~OD

I check my BP daily as it is and I'm already on BP meds now so that's something that's watched like a hawk anyways...Thanks tho appreciate the input

Also watch out for anxiety. I had anxiety the first 2months when I was on 800 eq I couldn't imagine what 1g would feel like. Donating blood helped with easing some of the anxiety.

Never heard of eq causing anxiety but shit I'll def keep an eye out for that...Thanks.....U guys pretty much covered all of the bases there I appreciate the input and I'll def be watching closely thanks again :D

Get Shredded!
Thanks I will def do that I appreciate the advice bro

I check my BP daily as it is and I'm already on BP meds now so that's something that's watched like a hawk anyways...Thanks tho appreciate the input

Never heard of eq causing anxiety but shit I'll def keep an eye out for that...Thanks.....U guys pretty much covered all of the bases there I appreciate the input and I'll def be watching closely thanks again :D

EQ can be notorious with having an onset anxiety in some users.. I've used 1250mg and I had some pretty considerable anxiety. It was the same even at 800.

If I ever use this compound again it will never be under 900..it really shines a higher dosages and it becomes a completely different drug..

Anxiety can be an issue but a lot of people say it subsides after a while.

What do you guys mean by anxiety? Feeling nervous or a feeling of impending doom? I ran it at a gram and felt fine. I also have experienced anxiety periodically before cycling, but gear doesn't seem to exacerbate anxiety for me, so what ever is the mechanism for gear causing anxiety doesn't seem to effect me. Sometimes when my BP is high I feel a little more anxious or restless but it's not a bad feeling.

What do you guys mean by anxiety? Feeling nervous or a feeling of impending doom? I ran it at a gram and felt fine. I also have experienced anxiety periodically before cycling, but gear doesn't seem to exacerbate anxiety for me, so what ever is the mechanism for gear causing anxiety doesn't seem to effect me. Sometimes when my BP is high I feel a little more anxious or restless but it's not a bad feeling.

That is hard to answer because anxiety comes in different forms for people.. I know for myself Bold just brought on a feeling that made me socially awkward, and stenbolone did the same exact thing... The only difference was stalenbolone is that it was not as aggressive however it was constant and 24/7..

I'll let u know I'm feeling really good right now but we're only going into week 4 here and the plan is between 12-16 weeks depending on how it's going. I'm running test alongside of it and at the moment the test is a combination of sus and prop. Sus is mon/thur I started at 1g a wk but dropping that to 750 a wk and the prop is dotted in there here and there. Adex twice a week did labs at the start will do them again soon keeping close watch on shit

Hope it's real?

Some ppl have been known to have EQ kick in immediately. 4 weeks sounds like a lllloooonnnngggg time.

That is hard to answer because anxiety comes in different forms for people.. I know for myself Bold just brought on a feeling that made me socially awkward, and stenbolone did the same exact thing... The only difference was stalenbolone is that it was not as aggressive however it was constant and 24/7..

Very interesting, a specific compound that causes a specific type of anxiety. You have very good self awareness to be able to narrow it down like that.

Very interesting, a specific compound that causes a specific type of anxiety. You have very good self awareness to be able to narrow it down like that.
I already have anxiety from the get-go.. Each compounds mentioned has a different level of anxiety for me, some aggressive, some not nearly as aggressive.. Here's a different look at it, I don't smoke weed, but when I "tried" it giving it the benefit of the doubt different strains effected my anxiety differently, some made me feel like I was crawling out of my skin, and others were just a mild but consistent on set. Make sense?

Back