• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Perfect 3 Exercise Shoulder Workout for Capped Delts

JM is a training superhero ~ always dropping effective no-nonsense knowledge to the table

JM is a training superhero ~ always dropping effective no-nonsense knowledge to the table
The only "quirky" exercises I ever do are ones he's shared because, they're fucking demented and brutal lol.

His training programs are fantastic if you love pain. Creeping death was my favorite. Haven't looked into any of his new stuff lately though.

The only "quirky" exercises I ever do are ones he's shared because, they're fucking demented and brutal lol.

His training programs are fantastic if you love pain. Creeping death was my favorite. Haven't looked into any of his new stuff lately though.
Yup. Everything he has like that is usually brutal! I love his training style

Eugene Teo posts some wonderful circus moves too honestly. When it comes to strengthening weak points through full rammed of motion you can't beat him.

Monte, Do you have a link for creeping death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love it. Gonna add those cable side lateral raises to my repertoire. I always did them the way he said he used to but the way he just showed seems way more effective.

Last edited:
Looks good to me, I'll try it

Dont know why I havent tried some of Meadows programs before. I have 3 or 4 saved on my computer. Dropped DC training a few weeks and moved to a push, pull, legs schedule.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back