• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ephedrine Hydrochloride

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Drugs Gear is thinking about stocking Ephedrine Hydrochloride, depending on interest. What do you guys think?

Drugs Gear is thinking about stocking Ephedrine Hydrochloride, depending on interest. What do you guys think?
oral or injectable? Just my .02 may be a small market for injectable possibly but i still don’t think so considering most will just go to their local pharmacy and get some bronkaid or primateine

- - - Updated - - -

oral or injectable? Just my .02 may be a small market for injectable possibly but i still don’t think so considering most will just go to their local pharmacy and get some bronkaid or primateine

Osel Injectable Ephedrine Amps from Turkey are worth their weight in gold. A vote here for stocking those

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It would be a hard sell on the market. There are a option available at neighborhood pharmacies.

depending on price probably worth stocking- Ive seen others sell tabs 20 mg and 50 mg and they sell well, plus with no guiaf some people will like that;
If they are too pricey, like others said, probably not worth it because most of us can stroll into Walgreens and get generic Primatene pretty cheap.

Last edited:
Back