• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Manpower up and running???

colej

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
been seeing some posts about MP being down and out with some health issues. anyone know if he is up and running? Everything ive ever gotten from there seemed GTG. very easy to deal with.

I just placed one today... So I hope it's up and running?!

yeah i hope he is. i can fill my cart and order as usual but ive seen where he hasnt been able to fill orders because of being out. hope someone can speak up before i place mine. just dont wanna tie up money and time when i can go somewhere else. hes been good but ive already got my gear and need to restock my AI's to cover whole run.

My caber is g2g.

Capping small doses like that is very inefficient and less exact. Use the liquid caber.

Glad I decided on the liquid caber.

I did also order the capsules a few weeks back for a friend's rat and it evidently worked.

Money was taken from my account. Still no order confirmation

Im on the same boat! order was placed the 24th, still awaiting fulfillment...email twice asking for status...no answer. Never had a problem, all my order always arrived really fast and great product but all it takes is one to loose faith!

Money was taken from my account. Still no order confirmation

Got an email from MP today with a tracking number and a confirmation!

Glad I decided to go with luqid caber... Will see how it goes ill post blood work in 2 weeks once I get it in i ordered his caber last nite

Glad I decided to go with luqid caber... Will see how it goes ill post blood work in 2 weeks once I get it in i ordered his caber last nite

Refrigerate asap after receiving so it'll degrade more slowly, assuming it's legit in the first place. Looking forward to your labs...

Back