• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lean gains IF protocol

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bros, I've been doing the lean gains intermittent fasting protocol for a couple weeks now. The method I'm using calls for semi fasting two days a week. During fasting days I'll eat one 500 calorie meal. Don't have much of a need to bulk these days because getting too old. Diet on non fasting days is simply clean, high protein.

Wondering if any of you bros have ran this protocol or something similar and if it produced good results.

Any info on the method you're referencing?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I view intermittent fasting as just a technique to cut calories. You can achieve the same result by cutting calories with different methods....imo

I view intermittent fasting as just a technique to cut calories. You can achieve the same result by cutting calories with different methods....imo
This
This... plus I have low blood sugar so eating regularly works a lot better for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And this.

Not to mention I can't see stuffing food for a limited time then starving yourself being a good way to speed up the metabolism and add muscle. Its counterintuitive to everything that's ever worked for me in both of those departments

Back