• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best oral to add.

bigAndWhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to add proviron or maybe winstrol to my trt. What would you guys recommend. I’m 6’1” 205. Lean and wanting to stay lean. Don’t want to take a wet compound right now. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, depends on your end goal etc. Personally on trt you need nothing but trt. BUT with that said, I LOVE Proviron so I would say 25-50mg a day. That’s what I do.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

No orals on TRT.

Adding a Oral would make it a blast , might be better off rising your Test dose .

Unless you are in a hurry to look good asap , if thats the case , i would choose Winstrol out of those 2.

I'm using 50mg of anavar right now in addition to my trt for 6 weeks.

I just added in 50mg proviron, 25mg twice a day. Liking it so far. Can't comment on other orals, the only two that I have tried were anadrol and dbol and they both made me feel like shit to the point I quit going to the gym.

IML Gear Cream!
What are you trying to accomplish by doing this OP? You need a boost? Want some quick results? Trying to just get more out of things then try has to give?

Have you thought about just adding in test or tren base a few times a week if you need some extra help on those long days of work or heavy lift days?

And I don't know if by add to trt you mean keep running it with it. Because winstrol is a no go for extended periods.

You could always add masteron to your trt.

I know I branched away from your "best oral" question a little but the context is very vague to me as to why you want to do this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I just meant to a low dose of test. I think Masteron is the safest bet. It made me feel really good in the past.

I just meant to a low dose of test. I think Masteron is the safest bet. It made me feel really good in the past.

Agreed. I'm on the trt train for life. I will only add masteron, primobolan, or deca (low dose for joints). But only 1 additional compound at a time, and only at a low dose (200 - 250). Proviron might be a decent option if you are lean with lower bf%.

So long as you are aware that you are no longer running TRT and it is, in fact, a low dose cycle, then go for it. Just be aware that you are accepting that there may be risks involved with staying "on" for more time out of the year.

25 mg proviron daily and you will be a happy man.

Back