• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Organon Sustanon 250 - Steroidify

Avnj5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where on earth are you getting Sustanon 250 from organon? Organon has not existed in over 10 years. And why for 17 dollars a shot? Legit Sustanon only comes under an msd or aspen label. Msd owns all names of medications formerly by organon. Sustanon 250, deca durabolin, pregnyl etc.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organon_International

Wow that’s some shady stuff right there. Guys were here pointing out the fact this item isn’t produced anymore but still being sold and your way of dealing with this is deleting all the post?

Well I guess this answers your question. They are selling fake organon sust for $17 a vial. That’s a damn shame from a source like this too....... wow. If they delete it again just re start it in the pit

Damn man I’ve seen so much shady shit lately its sick. I’m at the point now where everything I buy I wanna send it off to be tested by weights and measures and if it comes back low post the results and ask for a refund

If its common knowledge that this isnt legit than what gives them the balls to charge $17 a vial thats crazy to me

So $170 bucks for 10cc of something thats obviously not pharma if im understanding

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.

I like conspiracy theories too... :twothumbs:

But this one was totally my fault. I posted a reply with way too much info and tried to delete it and ended up deleting the whole thing.
Then I PM'd Avnj5 and asked him to redo the thread so we can further discuss the subject.

I have asked the company that's responsible for the pharmacy grade items we carry and waiting for an answer.

We've always been proud of offering the highest quality original products, plus the permanent offer of store credit if you ever buy fakes from us. No one has ever claimed these.

On top of that, for the past 5 years we've had a permanent offer of paying to test any item we sell, up to $700 in lab analysis. Just send the product to an accredited lab and we'll pay for the test, plus replace the product sent. I do understand that fake sustanon can have same ingredients as the real deal, but just letting you guys know that we take quality seriously.

Will update here when I get any info.

Thanks.

Hey guys.

I like conspiracy theories too... :twothumbs:

But this one was totally my fault. I posted a reply with way too much info and tried to delete it and ended up deleting the whole thing.
Then I PM'd Avnj5 and asked him to redo the thread so we can further discuss the subject.

I have asked the company that's responsible for the pharmacy grade items we carry and waiting for an answer.

We've always been proud of offering the highest quality original products, plus the permanent offer of store credit if you ever buy fakes from us. No one has ever claimed these.

On top of that, for the past 5 years we've had a permanent offer of paying to test any item we sell, up to $700 in lab analysis. Just send the product to an accredited lab and we'll pay for the test, plus replace the product sent. I do understand that fake sustanon can have same ingredients as the real deal, but just letting you guys know that we take quality seriously.

Will update here when I get any info.

Thanks.

Looking forward to it

curious, if they are now a subsidiary of Merck... is it possible that Merck is using the Organon name still..hell its just a box .... know anyone that works for Merck.. lol

• 2009: Shering-Plough, and thus Organon, merge with the German pharmaceutical company MSD & Co., or Merck. Within Merck, Organon handles the development of medications for hormone replacement therapy, contraception, anesthesia, and psychiatry.

basically what my deleted post was saying before- company I work for has taken over numerous companies and let them keep their name
  • 2009: Shering-Plough, and thus Organon, merge with the German pharmaceutical company MSD & Co., or Merck. Within Merck, Organon handles the development of medications for hormone replacement therapy, contraception, anesthesia, and psychiatry.

curious, if they are now a subsidiary of Merck... is it possible that Merck is using the Organon name still..hell its just a box .... know anyone that works for Merck.. lol
It’s not subsidiary. It doesn’t exist any longer. Msd aka Merck owns all these names of medicines. It’s not under organon name since 2007

And I was saying that Duratestons come as Schering-Plough here.

I believe it could be a case of just using an old stock picture but the warehouse sends the new updated product.

No one here has one box of sustanon ordered from Steroidify?

All this says Organon handles the development of hormones. It’s pretty common knowledge that organon sust no longer exists as organon sust. Rajput went into detail about this in another thread

as far as i know organon (A Dutch company) still supplies their test to dutch pharmacies (a friend has a script for it and gets organon sustanon from the pharmacy here). Also they sell that shit in Pakistan and Turkey too lol

as far as i know organon (A Dutch company) still supplies their test to dutch pharmacies (a friend has a script for it and gets organon sustanon from the pharmacy here). Also they sell that shit in Pakistan and Turkey too lol

It’s under the aspen label in Europe. So if it’s from turkey, Belgium or UK for example it says aspen. If it’s India for example it says MSD.

Maybe someone from the steroidify team can put up a pic of the Sustanon 250 they sell and the box that comes along with it.

can he send you a pic?

- - - Updated - - -

can he send you a pic ?

Back