• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You order to Egypt

youssef

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to know if you can order your products to Egypt cause I'm tired from fake stuff i already spend like 300$ on fake products last week i hope you can order to Egypt or at least tell me what to do

My buddy is from Egypt. Visits often...he has on occasion smuggled some stuff back.

But according to him trying to mail back items is impossible. U.S. postal service heavily scrutinizes packages from Egypt.

Believe me, if he could do it and thought he could get away with it, he would. And he doesn't even try.

Just wanted to know if you can order your products to Egypt cause I'm tired from fake stuff i already spend like 300$ on fake products last week i hope you can order to Egypt or at least tell me what to do

Hi, I will check this information and write to you when I get a response.

we do not have many orders from there; not enough to comment on statistics regarding success.
We can ship discretely and it should be ok.
Choose discrete shipping and add a comment to your order that it is to Egpyt.

Also, there should be local distributors within your country, but be careful of counterfeits (as you know).

There's alot alot like you can't imagine how much fake products and the problem there's alot of people using it and it's not even cheap it's expensive also, and there's a problem with this bitcion i can't use it.. Idk how

Back