• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help w finish of cutting cycle

ICace2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been cycling for 6 years now. Wanted some feedback on how this setup looks.
WK 1-7 test cyp 750mg/WK
Mast e. 600mg/WK
T3 75 MCG/day
Var 25 MG's/day
Creatinfle 10mg/day
WK 8-11 cyp 250mg/WK
Mast e 600mg/WK
Cut mix 50/50/50 2cc/EOD
Var 50mg/day
T3 75mcg/day
Winni 30mg/day
Creatine 10 mg/day
I'm on WK 6 right now.
Started cycle 206lbs 17% bf but down to 199 @13%
Let me know what u guys think and what u would change
Thanks

I'm kidding. Diet aside, I would personally run a little more var, and run my mast significantly higher than my test. Other than that you look good, brother.

Besides......you taught me most of the shit I know, so don't ask me for advice, LoL!

I would increase the anavar also. Overall it all looks fine to me.

GSR, thank you buddy. Ill look into upping the VAR but was reading something from theboneman about using Var at 100mgs significantly increased mortality rates. (MLG sponsor page in discussion on winni)
Nocode the creatine is purely to increase the effects of the low dose Var. I am by no means getting ready to compete just cutting for graduation and summer. In the end I may drop it just to test effects it will have. I love being an experiment and this is my newest.

Upping Mast is something Im considering, but i will be running it at 950mg/wk, 600 mast e and 350 mast p from cut mix.
Should I go higher with Mast or just cut out excess test besides my cruise dose of 250mg CYP and the 350mg/wk Prop from the cut mix.
Which good looks on the cut mix GS. Maybe one day u consider the tren train. WOO WOOOOOO!!!

GSR, thank you buddy. Ill look into upping the VAR but was reading something from theboneman about using Var at 100mgs significantly increased mortality rates. (MLG sponsor page in discussion on winni)
Nocode the creatine is purely to increase the effects of the low dose Var. I am by no means getting ready to compete just cutting for graduation and summer. In the end I may drop it just to test effects it will have. I love being an experiment and this is my newest.

Upping Mast is something Im considering, but i will be running it at 950mg/wk, 600 mast e and 350 mast p from cut mix.
Should I go higher with Mast or just cut out excess test besides my cruise dose of 250mg CYP and the 350mg/wk Prop from the cut mix.
Which good looks on the cut mix GS. Maybe one day u consider the tren train. WOO WOOOOOO!!!

Theirs no need to hit mast at 950 a week. Not to be sarcastic at all bro but have ever been over 600mg/week of mast. Mast is amazing and seems to just work better the higher your dosage gets but damn man, 950 a week, that's allot. How much hair do you have on your head because after a week or two of that dose, your hairs going to be falling from your head like a downpour. Anyway, up the var to 75mg-100mg a week. And do you mean 10"Grams" of creatine because if your supplementing with 10mg, just eat some red meat. Also, what were your plans on using winni, was it with or with out the var?

Theirs no need to hit mast at 950 a week. Not to be sarcastic at all bro but have ever been over 600mg/week of mast. Mast is amazing and seems to just work better the higher your dosage gets but damn man, 950 a week, that's allot. How much hair do you have on your head because after a week or two of that dose, your hairs going to be falling from your head like a downpour. Anyway, up the var to 75mg-100mg a week. And do you mean 10"Grams" of creatine because if your supplementing with 10mg, just eat some red meat. Also, what were your plans on using winni, was it with or with out the var?

I agree the Masteron dose is a little high.

Roids, I got a luscious full head of hair and have ran mast twice now, once at 500mg/wk and once at 600mg/wk.
Im thinking Im just going to drop my test down to like 550mg/wk and hold the mast at 950.
New experiment. I like the idea.
Lifting Iron.. yes i meant 10grams, sorry i get retarded some days after I finally leave campus.
The var Im keeping low at 50mg/day and please refer to theboneman post is refered to earlier. This is why Im keeping my Var low.
Also I do have mild liver dysfunction from all the pills and booze Ive abused.
This is first time using orals in over 2 years so I like the mildness of Var. The winni is coming in the last 4 weeks at 30mg/day in conjunction with the var at 50mg/day.

Thank you all for your input

Back