• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

<<<New guy...

KajunKimura

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll try here also. Most AAS forums I've found are dead, including the one I used to frequent when I ran a cycle....

What's up everyone?!

I'm 26 and have been training(Muay Thai and MMA) since I was about 15. I really got into lifting about a year ago, but only recently began to take it very serious. I've done a cycle in the past, but a torn MCL during training cut it short. I wasn't able to properly run a PCT, but remarkably had no sides and all bloodwork was fine after. I did, however, roughly lose about 50% of my gains.

For now, I've switched up my diet and routine and I'm noticing a remarkable difference; both physically and mentally. I'm going to continue down the natty path for a while until I consider running another cycle.

In the meantime, I'm going to be doing lots of research. I researched for about 6 months before my last cycle, but that was a few years ago and I've forgotten a lot.

Another thing is that I found injecting comparable to trying to pull my own teeth. I was deathly afraid, even after a few weeks. This time around, I'm going to look more into orals and everything possible to protect myself while on cycle.

Glad to be here!​

Welcome on board

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BOSS HAPPY HUNTING AND HAPPY GROWING !!!:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!

A while. With my new job schedule, I can't devote the time needed for proper training. WHen I wasn't working and just fighting, I was at the gym for 3 sessions a day.

Back