• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recipes

EMace1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here are 2 formulas I am going to run. I was curious on others thoughts. Whether less bb or ba is required, whatever. Thanks for service.

Testosterone Enanthate
250mg/ml - 100ml*
25 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (18.75ml)
2ml BA (2%)
10ml BB (10%)
69.25ml Oil

Masteron
100mg/ml - 250ml
25 gram masteron Propionate (20ml)
5ml BA (2%)
50ml BB (20%)
175ml Oil

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I would make the test E at 20% BB. I find that PIP is from certain compounds not the BB. Even lower BB brews have been known to give PIP. I would rather make sure the hormone is maximized and suspended in solution with a higher BB content than trying to go with a lower BB. I have made test p, test E and cyp all with 20% BB and there is a little PIP with the prop some with the E and virtually none with the cyp. That's why I think it's compound related as opposed to solvent related. When making base products such as TNE or tren base and guaiacol is used or when people use EO (I personally wouldn't ever inject EO) then yes I think it's those solvents.

As it stands though I think those recipes are fine and if you do it according to plan let us know how the test E comes out if it holds or if it has any PIP.

I think for my first run I'll be safe and do 20%. Thanks for your input and advice.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Back