• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG & Gonads

funinnpak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering how many have problems with shrinking Gonads while on Cycle. I have been on TRT for 4 yrs, currently on my 3rd cycle. Have never used HCG and have never had an issue with loosing my nads. Just wondering how common it is.

Cycled with and without HCG and for me there's a noticeable difference no doubt.

HCG & Gonads

I've read a lot about it and it seems to be more of the norm. I can say mine have shrunk a little, I don't think enough for even the wife to notice. I must be one of the very few that don't have that problem

I used it from day 1- no shrinkage. Why wait till they shrivel- im proactive. It also makes recovery easier from what I hear.
JL

HCG & Gonads

I have been on TRT for years. So I just run my normal TRT dose in between cycles. No real shrinkage. Is it dose dependent? I haven't taken more than 600mg a week

I have been on TRT for years. So I just run my normal TRT dose in between cycles. No real shrinkage. Is it dose dependent? I haven't taken more than 600mg a week

I really believe its dose dependent. Thinking back to my first few cycles using a small amount of test along with dbol I never noticed any shrinkage.....but this last cycle 1gram test/800mg deca ew. and 100mg of winny ed reallt took its toll on the boys. All cycles from here on out will have hcg.

I used it from day one to just about the end of my last two cycles, big difference. I feel like PCT is easier but more
importantly I just feel better when my boys are large and in charge!

HCG will make your testicles full and filled again.

IML Gear Cream!

I would assume it isn't dose dependent beyond the base TRT dose, since that's the point at which LH and FSH are nil and further test doses don't make it more nil. That's just theory though, I got no data.

HCG & Gonads

So is HCG something I should think about taking even I haven't seen much difference in my nads in the past?

"Dath my eyes deceive me?"

See what I did there?

Dath, how the hell are ya bro?

intelligent funnies :)
I'm doing great brother, it's good to see the board doing so well !!
Yourself and the other Mods and members have done great here.

seems like you lost some weight though GS..... Most of slacked on the training and I diet huh lol.

Back