• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Caber source

christianh09

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can't seem to find any caber except roid bizzar. I completely forgot to order it a few weeks back and now I want to start my cycle of tren but want to have it on hand. Thanks for any suggestions

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Try a pharmacy, tell them you joined a steroid forum and asked for a source in your first post so nobody would give you one.

Here you go. Type in Cabergoline in the search bar. (cabergoline, dositnex and caber and cabaser are the same thing) Be sure to use the LINK below as it's a guaranteed affilate link. Takes 1-2 weeks to arrive. When they ask for a script, if you don't have one, leave it blank and hit continue. Also they may call you to verify your purchase and they do not sell controlled substances so no worries. I have used this Pharmacy for 10+ years and many others here have as well.

logo_newyear_rrx.png

http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?mw_aref=8f7e57d0b483a1e1bb83c9845bb82f00

PSL has Phizer Cabergoline, you just have to check to see if its in stock.

PSL has Phizer Cabergoline, you just have to check to see if its in stock.
Yeah I've been checking every few days or so... I wonder how often they restock

Here you go. Type in Cabergoline in the search bar. (cabergoline, dositnex and caber and cabaser are the same thing) Be sure to use the LINK below as it's a guaranteed affilate link. Takes 1-2 weeks to arrive. When they ask for a script, if you don't have one, leave it blank and hit continue. Also they may call you to verify your purchase and they do not sell controlled substances so no worries. I have used this Pharmacy for 10+ years and many others here have as well.

logo_newyear_rrx.png

Thanks I'll check them out.

I tried the reliable RX link but kept freezing when trying to enter my credit card info.

logo_newyear_rrx.png

Just got my caber in 2 weeks from them. My only caber source.

The Love Dr Dubl D

Back