• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Think I’m Ready

killabe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up fellas. I’m seriously thinking about brewing my own gear. Not because of any bad experience or anything but I believe it will be cost effective. Also I can cut out any potential doubts/questions about products being underdosed etc.. I’ve been doing a lot of research and one question that I still have is this. If I’m going the bottle filter route how can I transfer finished oils to vials while minimizing risk of contamination? Are pipettes the best route?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you transferring to pre-sterilized vials or open vials you sterilize yourself then crimp? If your using open vials that you crimp yourself you can use a bottle top dispenser they can be had off ebay for $50-$60 and attach to your mother bottle like a pump and fill each individual vial. Pipettes are cheap and can be used as well for this. Alternatively you buy sterile 60mL syringes and draw into them they should fit into the opening of the GL45 bottles and then transfer that way as well. A third option is sterilize a 500mL beaker then pour your filtered oil into it and draw it up from a 60mL syringe and transfer into pre-sterilized vials with another needle in them to vent the pressure.

Yes I plan on using open vials and sterilize them myself. Thank you, your advice makes perfect sense. I’m going to look into the bottle top dispenser. I plan on keeping 60ml syringes on hand anyways so I’m definitely going to try that method as well when I decide to make this happen. Appreciate the help.

I have thought about this for years...

Here is my issue.

A guy who buys a few vials for himself and LE doesn't care so much.

I go from a guy like that to a guy buying raw powders and making steroids?? Looks like an potential operation and one LE might not ignore.

Local raws would be awesome.

I was in the process of building my own lab when it occurred to me ... I don’t wanna do big boy time in the pen. I just like chemistry and the idea of having more control over my supply. But... to each there own. I personally don’t see a prob with it. Most of your local LE don’t either, I know a few who use.

Its bullshit federal laws that need to be re-evaluated. Like I said before, how fair is it for these wack jobs to be allowed to access hormone treatment for there mental defects but average joe gym rat can’t enjoy the same liberty.

🖕🏻 stupid laws...

Even brewing your own you are still at mercy of the raws you are using -also if you get busted you are considered manufacture and fed charges are extreme -OD

Whatever we choose be it buying a few vials or buying RAWS and brewing we all are well aware of the legal risk we’re exposed to as well as the potential health risk. With that said it’s for us to always practice extreme caution.

Whatever we choose be it buying a few vials or buying RAWS and brewing we all are well aware of the legal risk we’re exposed to as well as the potential health risk. With that said it’s for us to always practice extreme caution.

i guess I’m just venting.

I do hope you are successful in your journey. There’s a few guys here that really know there shit. Coach Cabo comes to mind when it comes to brewing but he is on another board.

this could all be healthy and beneficial if the laws were changed. Of course, with anything, moderation is key. Unless you don’t give a fuck...then it falls under the category of your own pursuit of happiness.

Yes I plan on using open vials and sterilize them myself. Thank you, your advice makes perfect sense. I’m going to look into the bottle top dispenser. I plan on keeping 60ml syringes on hand anyways so I’m definitely going to try that method as well when I decide to make this happen. Appreciate the help.

Link below for one that is reasonably priced. There are cheaper ones on ebay that are previously used. Sterilizing it can be 91% alcohol and then pressure cooker for a poor mans autoclave.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...ved=0ahUKEwj-36fMl8TjAhXmnuAKHUEfA54QhC0IKCgB

I agree with everyones concerns. I myself brew my own stuff and enough extra to sell to my buddies that pays for my cycles and a little extra $$. If I were to get raided even with the small amount I am sure they would try to charge me with intent to distribute. However LE will always try to put the maximum amount of charges they can at first to scare you into a plea deal making it easy for them. In the end probably far lesser charges. As far as being a big boy very different with kilograms of raws and associated equipment. Even then look at tone he got off pretty light with time served and probation but he probably rolled on a lot of guys. He had a full on lab with labels and a lot of solvents.

Ultimately not something I want to even think about going through. I can place one or two orders for enough raws for a year and sit on product as guys need it and be quite happy. I would never want to be on the other end of the table answering questions to detectives.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with everyones concerns. I myself brew my own stuff and enough extra to sell to my buddies that pays for my cycles and a little extra $$. If I were to get raided even with the small amount I am sure they would try to charge me with intent to distribute. However LE will always try to put the maximum amount of charges they can at first to scare you into a plea deal making it easy for them. In the end probably far lesser charges. As far as being a big boy very different with kilograms of raws and associated equipment. Even then look at tone he got off pretty light with time served and probation but he probably rolled on a lot of guys. He had a full on lab with labels and a lot of solvents.

Ultimately not something I want to even think about going through. I can place one or two orders for enough raws for a year and sit on product as guys need it and be quite happy. I would never want to be on the other end of the table answering questions to detectives.

I like your style brother!

Back