• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

George Farah Claims Sugar Is The Cause Of Cancer

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
George Farah Claims Sugar Is The Cause Of Cancer

In latest Instagram post, George Farah goes in depth via a video to discuss how he believes sugar is the cause of cancer – implying that it is the reason he had (and later overcame) cancer. He also goes into detail about the hypocrisy of society villainizing cigarettes but having no issue with sugar.

According to Farah, sugar is far more dangerous than cigarettes for many reason, cancer being one of them, but also diabetes being a major cause for death and sickness in many people across the world. You can watch the whole video in his post below:

https://youtu.be/0o48ZFJebLs

Sugar is toxic.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was a contributing factor for cancer.

Sugar, fat and salt. These 3 things create most of our illnesses.

Sugar is toxic.

I agree except the fat. Fat is so important our bodies and minds. I will never cut fats again. Fats don’t make you fat, sugar does!

Sugar is toxic.

Increased igf from insulin release is like pouring gas on a fire for cancer cells.

Sugar does make cancer worse and in many cases keto diets have helped the recession of cancer. Sugar(refined sugar) is soooo bad for ppl as well as shit like canola and "vegetable oil".
As
ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

I agree except the fat. Fat is so important our bodies and minds. I will never cut fats again. Fats don’t make you fat, sugar does!

Well, talking more about the "bad" fats.

Healthy fats in small amounts are necessary and vital to our function.

Back