• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DHB Logger Needed

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a veteran member (500+ posts) to run a detailed log on the new DHB product from Uncle Z.

DHB has gotten a lot of notice lately. It's being compared to tren without the sides, super EQ and much more. It looks promising and, reviews seem to support it being just that.

Logger will need to post td pics along with updating a detailed experience of the cycle, results, sides and any information that might be helpful in reviewing the product 3 or more times a week.

Also, DHB is known to come with some PIP. I have not tried it personally but, if you are prone to PIP please do not apply. The entire EP line is very smooth so, if there is any PIP, it will just be typical sides that come with the hormone itself. Again, if you get PIP don't apply. It's well known DHB has this issue so, be aware it could hurt.

I know a lot of members are wanting to try DHB so here's your chance!

http://unclez.ru/injectables/528-1-testosterone-cypionatedhb-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

Last edited:
Nice oportunity right here. I'm a pip guy so I will stay far away from this compound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

same- still want to see who does it, what type of cycle they run and what kind of results they get
Nice oportunity right here. I'm a pip guy so I will stay far away from this compound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I’m interested, question I’m about to start a blast does that matter???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m down if you can’t find somebody else. I will be ordering my next blast here soon so it would be good timing. Test, Deca and anadrol. EP Pharms of course.

Understand if you want a new guy.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m down if you can’t find somebody else. I will be ordering my next blast here soon so it would be good timing. Test, Deca and anadrol. EP Pharms of course.

Understand if you want a new guy.

Let’s see what Monte wants brother. I think you’d be a great candidate.

Hey Montego I thought about it throughout the day and my next blast is testE/Deca/mastE and figured since this will be my first round with deca and mast E maybe trying dhb wouldn’t be best way to review and log since tbh I wouldn’t know what gear is doing what gear..

Thanks for the reply though...
Pm me current pictures please

I love DHB. The smart money says EP can do it pain-free too. Maybe this winter I can give this a try with EP, they are a step above the rest, imo. Subbed for this log :)

Last edited:
I love DHB. The smart money says EP can do it pain-free too. Maybe this winter I can give this a try with EP, they are a step above the rest, imo. Subbed for this log :)
Yeah. If it's gonna happen without pip, EP would be a safe bet to pull it off lol.

A little PIP is nothing if the results are everything that they are touted to be with DHB. This may be something that I look at in the spring when I get back to working out after my hip surgery.

Looking for a veteran member (500+ posts) to run a detailed log on the new DHB product from Uncle Z.

DHB has gotten a lot of notice lately. It's being compared to tren without the sides, super EQ and much more. It looks promising and, reviews seem to support it being just that.

Logger will need to post td pics along with updating a detailed experience of the cycle, results, sides and any information that might be helpful in reviewing the product 3 or more times a week.

Also, DHB is known to come with some PIP. I have not tried it personally but, if you are prone to PIP please do not apply. The entire EP line is very smooth so, if there is any PIP, it will just be typical sides that come with the hormone itself. Again, if you get PIP don't apply. It's well known DHB has this issue so, be aware it could hurt.

I know a lot of members are wanting to try DHB so here's your chance!

http://unclez.ru/injectables/528-1-testosterone-cypionatedhb-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

Im not a senior member, but I’ve been on a few boards for a couple years now. And I have experience with DHB, so if no one steps up (which is unlikely)I’d certainly be willing to log for ya.

I'd love to do it. But I'm a week into the start of a Tren E cycle. Already feeling the sides haha. Look forward to the review of this product, I never heard of it.

I think someone is going to use dhb for 2-3 weeks and tap out due to pip and constant pinning. I hope not.
If you're pip sensitive, I wouldn't even apply. Good luck to all.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I think someone is going to use dhb for 2-3 weeks and tap out due to pip and constant pinning. I hope not.
If you're pip sensitive, I wouldn't even apply. Good luck to all.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Fuck that. In for them gains lol bet it'll hurt like hell. But nothing good ever comes easy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So besides bad pip, are there any other negatives? Is this stronger than Tren with less sides, or even with Tren and no sides. Going into 2 weeks on Tren e and it's already making me sick.

So besides bad pip, are there any other negatives? Is this stronger than Tren with less sides, or even with Tren and no sides. Going into 2 weeks on Tren e and it's already making me sick.

Besides painful injections the only other major side is hair-loss.

Besides painful injections the only other major side is hair-loss.
Is this a good way to shed some pubes. Or we talkin scalp only

in case ur serious... hairline and head only lol
Lmao. I was just being silly.
Maybe this is a quick way to the hulk hogan hair style. Mrs stink would just love that.
=D

Back