PDA

View Full Version : Saizens update

Jpal
07-17-2019, 07:28 AM
I know a few of you want to know when Saizens will be back in stock. My supplier is old school and does not use bitcoin. All of the payments sent to him with WU are being blocked for the past month so that is the reason the saizens have been out of stock for the past month. I am hoping to get this issue resolved and to teach him bitcoin to prevent this. So Saizen ETA may be a month until restocked. I will announce when we have it available.

Buggy2hot
07-17-2019, 07:53 AM
I know a few of you want to know when Saizens will be back in stock. My supplier is old school and does not use bitcoin. All of the payments sent to him with western union are being blocked for the past month so that is the reason the saizens have been out of stock for the past month. I am hoping to get this issue resolved and to teach him bitcoin to prevent this. So Saizen ETA may be a month until restocked. I will announce when we have it available.

Hey JP, we’ve been in touch regarding the Saizen. Thank you so much for the update, and I will PM you shortly.

Buggy2hot
07-17-2019, 07:54 AM
“Teach him Bitcoin” hahahaha