• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Geneza?

shift

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know of any reputable sources that carry geneza besides Naps??

naps is reliable...110%

hard to find outside of them man. but i use naps on a regular basis for GP shit, whether its dbol, pct stuff, or accutane, hcg. g2g.

yeahh but the problem is naps wants to use bank transfers now with $500 minimum -________-

Anyone know of any reputable sources that carry geneza besides Naps??

without going into to much detail, what are you looking for? I could help point you in a few good directions as I have ordered from more sponsors on this board than probably anyone else. I'm up to 11 right now and I can tell you the who what's and whens so to speak....

ill be honest. i was hesitant to go with them after reading the site about the mg and wu issue. but ive used MG for 3 times of over 200$ in the past 2 months...recieved everything. at fastest speed ive ever had from them. no issues.

it scared one of my friends off. but i decided to go for it. figured eh...walmart will call me if its red flagged to get my money back lol

I wouldnt call NAPS 110% reliable either. Im $70 lighter after dealing with them and several others have had problems as well.

Naps has people that go around spamming AAS forums with "great" reviews about them. I've heard horror stories from people that have dealt with them. I was going to get some GP Superdrol from them, but after reading around decided not to take the chance.

In my experience Geneza labs is good stuff.

Naps is 100% LEGIT.... Their T/A is not always good but the products are fucking AWESOME!

I've used naps a few times. GP was hit and miss for me. Sometimes I get like I was shooting water switch bottles and got good pumps. I stopped using them cause I got that seizure letter but it was 4 freaking months after I ordered. Never got my gear. Chalked it up to experience and moved on. I only use Dom now. Way too many good domestic sources to even think about waiting 30-40 days for an order

IML Gear Cream!
Naps has people that go around spamming AAS forums with "great" reviews about them. I've heard horror stories from people that have dealt with them. I was going to get some GP Superdrol from them, but after reading around decided not to take the chance.

far from a spammer there new guy. ive dealt with naps since Ironmag forums, before ASF was even made. only issue ive ever had, was waited 6 months for m1t. but low and fucking behold i got it. so yeah, to me, there 110% reliable, i have never had any issues that i can complain about. even when i thought my clen and tyromel was late, i submitted ticket, and ended up with double the shipment, cuz both came through. cant be mad at that.

I'm simply new to the forum, old guy. I wasn't calling you a spammer, since you have 100+ posts. On another forums, there's people with only 1 post giving reviews on them...spamming as you say.

I'm simply new to the forum, old guy. I wasn't calling you a spammer, since you have 100+ posts. On another forums, there's people with only 1 post giving reviews on them...spamming as you say.

word, i hear you man. i personally just can say ive used them for damn near...3 years now? never had issues. i know ALOT of guys do, i guess im just a lucky one.

Genza carrier oils flat out agree with me. Not talking strength of product, just PiP, comfort, rash, and how they flow in pins. They have there shit together. Now, as far as Naps, never lost a penny ? Only found one better - Agent Yes !

ill be honest. i was hesitant to go with them after reading the site about the mg and wu issue. but ive used MG for 3 times of over 200$ in the past 2 months...recieved everything. at fastest speed ive ever had from them. no issues.

it scared one of my friends off. but i decided to go for it. figured eh...walmart will call me if its red flagged to get my money back lol

I am a new member to this board, but I am a long time member of promuscle under the same user name. What were the issues with mg and wu?

Back