• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Whats your favorite Oral?

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
Mine used to be Dianabol.. But after using Turinabol a few years back.. I like it much better now.. (providing you can actually find the real deal)

1. Anadrol
2. Anavar
3. Dianabol
4. Epistane
5. Halotestin
6. Oral Turinabol
7. Primobolan
8. Proviron
9. Superdrol
10. Winstrol

I seen Glycomann post this question up on my board. I though it would be an excellent question here as well

Last edited:
My girlfriend's.

lolll Somebody send this man some free gear.

On a more serious not; the best oral I ever ran was the original super dmz when it contained actual superdrol and dymethazine. It shit alll over dbol and the winny I've ran in the past.

Spawn - best oral I ever used, mdrol was good also and both gave lean dry gains. Dbol for a wet compound and it makes me feel like a GOD! Wish I could run it all year round ha.

Next to my new sexy Girl with her lips n eyes.....

It's Dbol for the win, the classic oral that adds a lil water weight, strength, stamina...great beginning to a bulk cycle.

Halo is a close second, but I'll only use it now and then prewo.

Next to my new sexy Girl with her lips n eyes.....

It's Dbol for the win, the classic oral that adds a lil water weight, strength, stamina...great beginning to a bulk cycle.

Halo is a close second, but I'll only use it now and then prewo.

I do like me some dbol no doubt, but mg for mg tho superdrol is stronger imo.

Have you tried the super/dymeth combo? The lower back pumps are unreal. Granted I feel like one lethargic bastard while I'm on it.

I would say winny because of the drastic results you can see and feel. But damn the shit it does to my joints and my cholesterol. after 3 1/2 weeks I had no and I mean Zero HDL, my doctor about did a back flip when she saw that.

I just can't ever justify running winny again. That shit is death to your lipid panel.

Garbage drug imo.

I do like me some dbol no doubt, but mg for mg tho superdrol is stronger imo.

Have you tried the super/dymeth combo? The lower back pumps are unreal. Granted I feel like one lethargic bastard while I'm on it.

I never tried it shift, I will say after 5-6 wks of dbol at 60+ Mgs ED lethargy sets in on me as well.

I would say winny because of the drastic results you can see and feel. But damn the shit it does to my joints and my cholesterol. after 3 1/2 weeks I had no and I mean Zero HDL, my doctor about did a back flip when she saw that.

How many Mgs we're you on bro

Also included various liver support but honesty winny for me was great and like roidsr4me said it kicks in quick
I had zero negative sides or joint pain and that could be due to the deca i was running.

man...my first cycle ever was mdrol...but after that, i did test with Geneza Pharm Dbol only at 30mg every day...i felt like a god...dbol all the way...got some gp dbol for this fall in stash ;)

I like Anavar and I like it at 100 milligrams a day.

I know you guys will probly bash me but I am ending my 5th week on DBol from a legitimate source on here. I did notice slight gains in mass (some of it is water) and strength went up slightly but It was not the crazy drug everyone says it was. I did not feel like god, the first week I got headaches and it made me lethargic and tired. I did have a lot of shitty things go on in my life with my GF and my family and my job, it was a really rough time but I didn't think it was the compound everyone made it out to be

next cycle I'm gonna try anadrol or anavar maybe winny or superdrol just don't want the lethargy

I know you guys will probly bash me but I am ending my 5th week on DBol from a legitimate source on here. I did notice slight gains in mass (some of it is water) and strength went up slightly but It was not the crazy drug everyone says it was. I did not feel like god, the first week I got headaches and it made me lethargic and tired. I did have a lot of shitty things go on in my life with my GF and my family and my job, it was a really rough time but I didn't think it was the compound everyone made it out to be

next cycle I'm gonna try anadrol oranavarmaybe winny or superdrol just don't want the lethargy

What did you dose it at?

Kinda sounds like your were in a slight depression, which can very easily lead to shitty/non existent diet and lack of intensity/motivation in the gym. Both of which can negate all the benefits of using AAS.

I have not ran A bombs at all or Dbol for more than 3 weeks (BP issues prior to getting medication) but I did just finish 6 weeks of methyl-clostebol (what P-Mag converts to but is actually active), it was awesome. I had zero sides, great strength gains, cut me up like crazy and vascularity is off the charts. Its not anavar or winny but its also legal, easy to get and costs about $60 for a solid 6 week run. If you are recomping or cutting and not competing and want a lower cost alternative to Var or Tbol, this is the way to go. Dosing is best at 100-125mg per day.

Get Shredded!
I have not ran A bombs at all or Dbol for more than 3 weeks (BP issues prior to getting medication) but I did just finish 6 weeks of methyl-clostebol (what P-Mag converts to but is actually active), it was awesome. I had zero sides, great strength gains, cut me up like crazy and vascularity is off the charts. Its not anavar or winny but its also legal, easy to get and costs about $60 for a solid 6 week run. If you are recomping or cutting and not competing and want a lower cost alternative to Var or Tbol, this is the way to go. Dosing is best at 100-125mg per day.

Do you stack that with anything?

What did you dose it at?

Kinda sounds like your were in a slight depression, which can very easily lead to shitty/non existent diet and lack of intensity/motivation in the gym. Both of which can negate all the benefits of using AAS.
50 mg's ed split in two 25mg doses this was my first time using

You are right, and I think that has a little bit to do with it there was a few times where i was so nausous I would skip a meal but I was still eating more than my normal diet before AAS I still put on ten pounds and it looks like i put on about 20. I think I trimmed some fat.

but still everyone hyped it like it was better than virgin sex and maybe its just not for me. I will do it again though

50 mg's ed split in two 25mg doses this was my first time using

You are right, and I think that has a little bit to do with it there was a few times where i was so nausous I would skip a meal but I was still eating more than my normal diet before AAS I still put on ten pounds and it looks like i put on about 20. I think I trimmed some fat.

but still everyone hyped it like it was better than virgin sex and maybe its just not for me. I will do it again though

Well considering virgin sex is god awful I'd say yes, dbol is better than it.

I have had my best gains on Epistane. My body responds very well. I love anadrol, dbol to kickstart a cycle. But winny/mast combo is magic for me to close out a cut

MSten, or Trendione for me.

MSten I feel great on, the strength happens quick, muscles feel full. I don't balloon out like I would with wetter steroids. I also ran Trendione (Trenavar) at 150mgs a day and loved it with no sides. Recently ran Tren E and had no negative sides. For someone that seems to get every bad side from steroids I was pleasantly surprised that Mr Evil Tren did nothing bad to me, just fat loss, strength, vascularity and good feelings.

Nothing makes me feel " ON " like D- Bol . Anavar changes me the most at 100 mg - if it's legit. Of coarse stacked in a cycle.

Flat out freaky strength would be Anadrol, but comes with a safety risk. All around best and safest oral would be Anavar.

Back