• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best mass cycle

As for hormones go, insulin is most powerful anabolic hormone you can use.

But I wouldnt touch it unless you have at least 5 or 10 cycles under your belt and done proper research. Insulin can kill you.

But non insulin cycles goes, you can try this:

Week 1~15: 750mg ~1 gram of Test-E or C, or sustanon ew

Week 1~15: 600mg of EQ ew

Week 1~13: Deca 750mg EW

Week 1~4 : superdrol 30mg ed (kick start)

Week 1~3: gram of Test prop EW (kick start)

==========

AI: Aromasin 25mg eod throughout

Caber .5mg e3d, or Prami .5mg ed

HCG 1000 IU each week starting from week 5 until the end of cycle.

If you looking for fucking blast, add 5 IU of insulin R post workout.

1IU insulin = 10g carb + 10 carb so 5 IU is 50gram carb + 10 gram carb = 60 grams of carbs

But I wouldnt touch it unless you have at least 5 or 10 cycles under your belt and done proper research. Insulin can kill you.

==========

1IU insulin = 10g carb + 10 carb so 5 IU is 50gram carb + 10 gram carb = 60 grams of carbs
great info, thanks!

Don't touch the slin is all I'll say. There's a reason it's considered a "dark side" even among steroid users.

The classic Deca, Dbol, Test cycle. Absolutely great for Mass no doubt.

Like all th other guys said test deca and dbol I run it every winter and is hands down my favorite cycle

prop
deca
dbol
works every time

For me the strongest most effective mass cycle is test , tren and anadrol or dbol. Very strong cycle . At one point I was gaining over a pound a day. Kinda hard on the body though and the BP !

IML Gear Cream!
If u had to pick only 2 things to use, test and dbol, or test and decca? Cause I already get great gains off of only 500mg to 600mg of test a week I put on about 20-25 pounds in 10 weeks just form that

==========

This is a great one your sure to gain on it.

These days Im doing good on TRT but back in the days like early 90s 91,92 my very best that even scared me was 100mg test suspension with 100mg Anadrol ed. 30 days of this I was shocked. After that one like everyone else said Test, Deca and dbol.

What about like a gram of test e vs 500mg test e and 400mg decca, what would be better, I'm just trying to decide if I should start stacking shit or just run alot higher test dose, I normally run 500-600mg a week

In my case, the 3 most important components of a real mass-builder are;

1) LOTS of testosterone. Start @750mg and end somewhere close to 2000mg
2) plow every piece if food in sight (good or bad). I strive to hit somewhere between 5000 and 6000 cal/day.
3) Go heavy on the steel more than normal, bit keep workouts short, fun and ballsy.

Works every time.

Keep the test/deca at a 2:1 ratio, so for example 600mg of test-e, and 300mg of deca. I too like test, deca, dbol for a bulk.

So in your guys opinion if u had to choose a bulk of either high test 750-1250 or 600mg test and 300mg decca? Just out of those 2, and I don't know if this matters but I respond good to test cause for my age I have low t, so I respond good with just test, but I've been wanting to start trying other shit

Get Shredded!
Highly individual. Some people respond to few drugs but in mega doses. Others respond to lots of compounds and moderate doses. Experiment and decide what you like.

I'm a fan of Test E 750mg weekly, Anadrol 50mg daily (4weeks) and Deca 500mg weekly for about 12-15 weeks!

Back