• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pench here from other boards would like to say Hi

pench

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evening gentlemen I’m on other boards as the same handle pench I believe it maybe penche on other boards but I go by pench. Anyhow, I would like to introduce myself. I’m mostly into homebrewing and cooking them AAS :). I’m on other boards such as Meso and M&S actively. Been around these hormones many years(8-10yrs plus) as far back as when finaplix pellets were around. I was 20yrs of age when I ran my first cycle I kno not very smart. I’m near 40 now and I’m on self trt and anavar trt too, joking..sort of :). Im not new to the game but I’m always very open minded to new training and or new recipes when it comes brewin. Anyhoot, I hope to contribute to the board and meet new friends along the way. Thanks for reading

Welcome to the board my man. I’m sure you’ll recognize a few people around here.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Welcome to ASF., Pench..you are familiar even with a nick with a slightly different spelling. :)

Welcome brother

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

welcome to asf

Welcome to the forum!

How were you not here already?
Well, welcome over bro! Good member here.
#263 (inside joke I suppose)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a badass warm welcome. Lots of familiar handles. Appreciate you guys!

Welcome- I was 20 when I first started too- I regret that
In my 40s now and essentially TRT although Im thinking of giving it up if I can stay at least above 350 total test levels. We will see.

Last edited:
Welcome big mann.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Feels like home, thank you guys appreciate all the kind words gentlemen. Sincerely.

Back