• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG - During cycle or as PCT

DaMaster

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard both. A buddy of mine pins HCG the day before his Test.

Just wondering which is most effective. Sounds logical to dose during but curious as to your thoughts.

OK, so starting 5 weeks into your cycle until basically the end. No need to continue on and use as part of the PCT?
What does your PCT look like then?

Don't stay on HCG to long. I usually rotate on and off HCG in 3 week increments while on cycle. I add in HMG just prior to pct to increase FSH as well as LH figures.

Don't do HCG as part of PCT -- you're trying to get your HPTA back up to speed and the HCG will only interfere.

Maybe you're thinking of the pre-PCT blast method? Some guys have good results with that but for my money I want 1000 IU/wk HCG the whole cycle and pre-PCT gap to keep the balls normal and happy.

Don't do HCG as part of PCT -- you're trying to get your HPTA back up to speed and the HCG will only interfere.

Maybe you're thinking of the pre-PCT blast method? Some guys have good results with that but for my money I want 1000 IU/wk HCG the whole cycle and pre-PCT gap to keep the balls normal and happy.

^^^^This. HCG during

Pretty much agree with everyone else here....

HCG is dose dependent and like most meds effects people different.
1000ius divided into 500 x 2 a wk is fairly standard during cycle. As Chocalatemalt mentioned avoid in during your actually pct.
with short esters I like to start HCG at wk 2-3
with long ester wk 5.
others like the blast before pct but it's not something I've tried.

My normal pct clomid/ nova failed this time. Ive started a new one adding hcg and soon hmg to help with some fertility issues. But to answer ypur question id personal run 500iu 2xs a week and bump up as needed.

Back