PDA

View Full Version : testresults Hupharma's black tops

delt123
07-08-2019, 07:27 AM
Very happy with this result, the result speaks for its self! :D

frank zazz
07-08-2019, 07:47 AM
I thought we were going to see some bloods and not these bullshit jano reports 🤷🏾*♀️

delt123
07-09-2019, 07:55 AM
I thought we were going to see some bloods and not these bullshit jano reports 路*♀️
I encourage everyone to do bloods and post it up, we will compensate for it. We have tested almost all raws, finished oils and now the black tops, all came back good.

We made drastic changes in our team (MUCH better and faster shipping) and strive for good products. We are doing our best to regain reputation and I think this testing (and all the others that we have done) is a big step in the right direction.

I do wonder why Jano isn't really accepted by some and you? I've followed the drama a bit but not 'untill the end'.

I've seen customers on other boards testing him, trying to let him make a mistake but he didn't. I honestly think he is legit.

I'm curious, what lab testing company is, according to you, legit?

As a source, we can only do so much. Testing it is our only 'defense'. Bloodwork can always be faked by: not injecting as much as a person claims, using a other brand, not using at all,... you know the deal right. Not saying that previous bloodwork was faked, don't get me wrong.

But if we test it and it's correctly dosed, than I have no other explaination for bad bloods.

I do get it tho, sources can sent their A product to test it and sell their B product. I encourage everyone to sent their products of for testing, we will compensate.

No_Bull
11-28-2019, 02:40 PM
im on these and the blues right now... both are very good, i had to lower dose due to the numbness in my arms over night and the carpal tunnel..

big thumbs up for Alan..

delt123
11-28-2019, 10:56 PM
im on these and the blues right now... both are very good, i had to lower dose due to the numbness in my arms over night and the carpal tunnel..

big thumbs up for Alan..

Exactly when happend to me hahaha. It was brutal the first months. It made me even reconsider doing gh.

The pain and numbness will fade away man, just have to bite the bitter apple for now

No_Bull
11-30-2019, 12:56 PM
Exactly when happend to me hahaha. It was brutal the first months. It made me even reconsider doing gh.

The pain and numbness will fade away man, just have to bite the bitter apple for now

im actually going up to 8iu/day once the sides go away.. i find that to be the maker where i see incredible gains in my overall muscle..

on a side note.. GH is ayways done with a good amount of steroids..in my case anyways.

delt123
12-01-2019, 11:50 PM
im actually going up to 8iu/day once the sides go away.. i find that to be the maker where i see incredible gains in my overall muscle..

on a side note.. GH is ayways done with a good amount of steroids..in my case anyways.

Geeez 8iu, you must feel pumped on that lol.

Was going to give 5iu a shot soon.

How do you feel on 8iu?

No_Bull
12-05-2019, 11:06 AM
I personally find that anything above 5iu, the side effects stay the same but he overall constant pump, it almost feels like my body composition is changing daily.. also doing, deca, test, 1-test cyp. the only thing that sucks are the night sweats, cramping etc.. but i would deal with these side effects all day long, the reward is worth it.. hopefully I should be able to run this for a year straight.. I just hope this chinese ban doesn't affect us for too long.. there is no way I would pay canadian domestic prices for..