• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Planning my Joint repair/Cut cycle

McDouche

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am currently training for Nationals in powerlifting. My shoulders and knees are beat up and need a break from the heavy iron for a while after the meet. After nationals, I will do a 6 week cutting phase to get ready for vacation while taking 2mg of TB-500/week for my joints.

So the goals here will be to drop a few bf% and heal my joints for a future PL competition and future PRs. I am normally pretty lean for a PLer (10-13% bf if I had to guess, never measured it) so I am not looking to do anything dramatic. Just make sure I look awesome on the beach.

Brief cycle history:
Currently on 600mgTProp/week and 450mgNPP/week, been on for about 1.5 weeks. Adding a mixture of Epistane and Superdrol in a few weeks and staying on the NPP and TP.

Since I will just be getting done with a heavy cycle of AAS and I will be cruising on ~200mg of Cyp/week and HCG until my next cycle (I will do this for 8 weeks or so) I won't want to add any additional AAS since I am cruising and trying to keep my doses lower for better long term gains.

Any peptides I use must be stable at room temperature.

Other compounds I am thinking about throwing in are:
Clen - awesome fat burner
IGF-1 LR3 - Good for nutrient repartitioning, and heard it might be useful in joint repair

So at the moment, my proposed 6 week cycle would be:
1-6 T Cyp @ 200/week and HCG
1-2 OTC Fatburner
3-6 Clen 60-200mcg (keto the last 2 weeks)
1-6 IGF-1 LR3 40mcg 4x/week
1-6 TB-500 2mg/week

Would you guys add anything else?

Back