• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pure whey protein isolate recipes?

Sevenspeed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't recall the brand name of hand but I picked up an isolate from Wally world that is ceramic micro filtered and has real strawberry powder, monk fruit, ethyritol and not much else. It tastes mild but good and mixes in 4 ounces of water without a Shaker bottle. After reading how quickly liquid protein goes through your body, I thought about making bars from it or just something to make it slow down the absorption and bind it together. Even when I get the odd clump it's not bad at all. Trying to Google a recipe they all seem to use whey protein not isolate and hence have a bunch of ingredients and carbs.

Anyone have a simple and low carb recipe? It also comes in chocolate and vanilla.

Checkout the flavors on this version. Blueberry Muffin is to die for!

http://stores.gymntonic.com/fresh-whey-isolate/
rdfwmain__63218.1445007465.1280.1280.jpg

rdfw__80152.1445007477.1280.1280.PNG

Thanks, I probably will give that one a try, not easy to find ones without sucralose and such. I'd still like to find a recipe to make simple protein bars or something instead of always having to just mix with water but most recipes seem made for the most common whey which has a bunch of ingredients and a lot stronger flavor to cover up.

Back