• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cloudy Test Cyp

vladiT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some cyp that is about 8 months old, and it has gone cloudy, when i heat it up it clears up, but then cloudy again when it cools. Today i went to heat it up and i noticed a swirl of i guess would be hormone, is this gone? or is there a way i can save this stuff? Thanks Bros

Was the vial brand new or used before, then stored?

source is top secret lol, but this is 100% pure legit ready good to go... closed list shit

ray jay, poked once but always with a new draw needle and top always cleaned before as well, i know its not dirty

Hormone ussually cyrstalizes a bit on the sides I have some crashed gear If I get time tonight Ill post what crashed looks like, like dath said try and post a pic maybe hide the sources name if it is a concern.

ray jay, poked once but always with a new draw needle and top always cleaned before as well, i know its not dirty

I wasn't thinking contaminants as much as maybe moisture. Just because I experienced something similar with my script test Cyp getting cloudy and clearing with heat then getting cloudy again. (I think it's because I got moisture into it trying to draw into a syringe mixed with water based HCG to see if it worked pinning them together)

Tried to get a pic, the swirl was too faint to show up,,, i'll try again today,,, no label so no concerns there, clear vial i'll see what i can do

IML Gear Cream!
pretty sure tin foil is used for keeping sterilized vials without tops sterilized

crashed like a bitch...toss it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

also possible bacteria groth as well

I have some cyp that is about 8 months old, and it has gone cloudy, when i heat it up it clears up, but then cloudy again when it cools. Today i went to heat it up and i noticed a swirl of i guess would be hormone, is this gone? or is there a way i can save this stuff? Thanks Bros

was it punctured before? did you already poke it with a needle and then left it for 8 months?

usually it would crystallize if falling out of suspension. if its cloudy sediment on bottom i would be worried.

can you post pics?

this is what i was talking about, finally got a pic

good lord thats nasty!!

thats not just crashing. toss it!

try NOT to keep vials for too long after you have pinned through them, also ofcourse be sterile when you draw.

I would not use that if someone paid me $1000000

pretty sure tin foil is used for keeping sterilized vials without tops sterilized

Thats a very stupid comment.... what would make the foil sterile? why woudl you think it would keep vial steril? keep dust out, sure... but thats NOT sterile...

Is that a giant sperm swimming around in there? I would stay as far from that vial as I could. Trash it now

good lord thats nasty!!

thats not just crashing. toss it!

try NOT to keep vials for too long after you have pinned through them, also ofcourse be sterile when you draw.

I would not use that if someone paid me $1000000

X2

lol i actually read it on here i think? and i didnt mean full vials, i ment empty vials that were sterilized , but what ever bro

Get Shredded!
was poked with a clean needle yea ... its cloudy when room temp, becomes clear after you heat it under warm water for about 5 min this swirl appears initially, but goes away after longer warming time

----

anyway, this can atleast serve as information to whomever else

Back