PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with HuPharma?

WesleyInman
06-30-2019, 01:27 PM
I have sent probably 10 emails in the past.

I have sent PM's to HuPharma ASF acct. I sent and received "1" response from a rep this week. Nice response, but unable to help me with a bulk order.

I have sent probably 5 PM's over the period of this week, and 3 emails to "Alan" this week, and I have not had a single response looking to order some BPC.

In my 20 years I have never seen such a thing. Do they not actually sell anything??

What the hell is happening with this source? Anyone ever have a successful order? What "magic wand" did you wave?

delt123
06-30-2019, 01:30 PM
Send me a Pm with your email adress (the one you used to Pm us) and I'll fix it.

This shouldn't be happening so I'm going to check what's going wrong

Jswole220
06-30-2019, 03:59 PM

I have sent PM's to HuPharma ASF acct. I sent and received "1" response from a rep this week. Nice response, but unable to help me with a bulk order.

I have sent probably 5 PM's over the period of this week, and 3 emails to "Alan" this week, and I have not had a single response looking to order some BPC.

In my 20 years I have never seen such a thing. Do they not actually sell anything??

What the hell is happening with this source? Anyone ever have a successful order? What "magic wand" did you wave? I wouldn’t even bother bro take that as a sign and move along. Hu has went to crap as of late across the fourms you will find negative reviews

hupharma
06-30-2019, 05:29 PM

What the hell is happening with this source? Anyone ever have a successful order? What "magic wand" did you wave?

I just replied your PM. Sorry for the late reply, was on a business trip.

hupharma
06-30-2019, 05:40 PM
I wouldn’t even bother bro take that as a sign and move along. Hu has went to crap as of late across the fourms you will find negative reviews

All issues fixed and we always take good care of customers. Negative review is not bad, it means we can improve.

delt123
06-30-2019, 11:30 PM
I wouldn’t even bother bro take that as a sign and move along. Hu has went to crap as of late across the fourms you will find negative reviews

Don't agree. The first months I was a rep (started in january), there were indeed Some bad reviews. Lately, we're doing Pretty fine. I've seen a couple of threads on forums that are digging up 'old' stuff, stuff that have been delt with in an appropriate way.

WesleyInman
07-01-2019, 06:51 AM
Appreciate the responses and I did get a PM from @hupharma finally.

I will post up the transaction in it's entirety in this post to let everyone know start to finish how it goes.

Jswole220
07-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Don't agree. The first months I was a rep (started in january), there were indeed Some bad reviews. Lately, we're doing Pretty fine. I've seen a couple of threads on forums that are digging up 'old' stuff, stuff that have been delt with in an appropriate way. I wouldn’t expect you to agree. What kind of active rep would say “ yea, your right, we really suck right now.” If your reputation around here and other fourms is worth a few hundred dollars worth of subpar gear every month than to each their own

WesleyInman
07-01-2019, 07:01 AM
I wouldn’t expect you to agree. What kind of active rep would say “ yea, your right, we really suck right now.” If your reputation around here and other fourms is worth a few hundred dollars worth of subpar gear every month than to each their own

I appreciate you looking out for me and I respect your opinion.

I will leave a very precise review on this transaction as result. So hopefully all turns out well. Thank you everyone here for trying to help me out :)

delt123
07-01-2019, 12:49 PM
I wouldn’t expect you to agree. What kind of active rep would say “ yea, your right, we really suck right now.” If your reputation around here and other fourms is worth a few hundred dollars worth of subpar gear every month than to each their own
I understand your point. Although I wouldn't keep repping them if they keep putting out subpar gear. I think no one will. We recently (may and june) tested most of our oils and raws and they came our good, bar a few which weren't even bad to begin with (187mg instead of 200mg for instance).

However, I'm not denying that there was underdosed gear in past, there definitely was. There was also some bad shipping. Both were fixed fortunately. We cant change the past, but these things won't be happening again.

Jswole220
07-01-2019, 02:21 PM
I understand your point. Although I wouldn't keep repping them if they keep putting out subpar gear. I think no one will. We recently (may and june) tested most of our oils and raws and they came our good, bar a few which weren't even bad to begin with (187mg instead of 200mg for instance).

However, I'm not denying that there was underdosed gear in past, there definitely was. There was also some bad shipping. Both were fixed fortunately. We cant change the past, but these things won't be happening again. the problem is we’ve seen and heard all of this before. The test e raws were also tested when I logged test e for hu and on over a gram of test per week my bloods came back reflecting the gear was less than half dosed. I still stood behind hu after that and was going to do a full log after being assured all other issues were already corrected and it was just all bad from there.

Greek9
07-01-2019, 02:58 PM
I got your PM friday , tried to reply today but i see Delt123 already has it under control.

Sorry for the delay W.

Looking forward to your review

WesleyInman
07-01-2019, 03:09 PM
I responded and it has been nearly 24 hours since a response.

In any normal case, 24 hours is nothing at all. I am willing to wait weeks. I started in the 90's when a pack takes 4-8 weeks to land. And I never once got burnt.

But in this case I am def waiting on thin ice to see what happens.

hupharma
07-01-2019, 07:58 PM
I responded and it has been nearly 24 hours since a response.

In any normal case, 24 hours is nothing at all. I am willing to wait weeks. I started in the 90's when a pack takes 4-8 weeks to land. And I never once got burnt.

But in this case I am def waiting on thin ice to see what happens.

Just replied, my apologize for the late response. I will check PM more offen. If you have an email or wickr, the communication will be more efficient. If not it's ok.

TX_hempknight
07-02-2019, 04:11 AM
the problem is we’ve seen and heard all of this before. The test e raws were also tested when I logged test e for hu and on over a gram of test per week my bloods came back reflecting the gear was less than half dosed. I still stood behind hu after that and was going to do a full log after being assured all other issues were already corrected and it was just all bad from there.
Thought you were politely banned from this subforum. Lmao.

hupharma
07-03-2019, 06:40 PM
the problem is we’ve seen and heard all of this before. The test e raws were also tested when I logged test e for hu and on over a gram of test per week my bloods came back reflecting the gear was less than half dosed. I still stood behind hu after that and was going to do a full log after being assured all other issues were already corrected and it was just all bad from there.

You are good and experienced logger, you did very well. That's true you and another guy bloods came back low, but nobody sent me any analysis results to prove test e is underdosed. We and our distributors keep improving our quality and service,

The latest batch test e 250,

https://i.imgur.com/dV52aZj.jpg

Raws test results: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/89945-Raws-test-results

lifter6973
07-03-2019, 09:39 PM
I shouldnt have clicked on this and I am far from being JSwole's fanboy but uh were you expecting your loggers or anyone else for that matter to pay for sample analysis testing?
Its great that your current batch has higher concentration than expected but that doesnt mean your past batches werent severely underdosed. If Swole tested at half of what he should have there was obviously an issue with past batches.
Another factor in this is that Jano in the past has been reported to be a fraud and falsify reports. While I believe that you have corrected your batch issue for now (hopefully) I am more hesitant to trust Janos testing since he has duped the community in the past.

You are good and experienced logger, you did very well. That's true you and another guy bloods came back low, but nobody sent me any analysis results to prove test e is underdosed. We and our distributors keep improving our quality and service,

Raws test results: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/89945-Raws-test-results

Jswole220
07-04-2019, 04:02 AM

Raws test results: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/89945-Raws-test-results wait a minute tho, after it happened you said you were personally sending of finished oil and raws off to be tested to get to the bottom of it and then the subject was dropped for several months and never spoken of again. So I guess that was just another lie? I’m so glad you said this I really am lol

CBRhino
07-09-2019, 12:09 PM
I've used Hupharma several times, received my replies & order quickly. I prefer this to some of the others Because of how clean this product is in my body. I get way less sides from injectables than others I have tried. I was actually getting nasty infection at injection site from another Big Name Co. on this forum(used 2 different bottles and the same thing happened - I had to take antibiotics to clear it up) I tried to talk to them about it and they just blew me off like I'm nothing. I immediately ordered from Hu..it was at my door in like 3-4 days, and I don't even get any PIP; AT ALL! Anyway, I won't buy from anyone else on here for now, and Fuck that other shit house supplier.

WesleyInman
07-09-2019, 01:27 PM
I will be doing a complete review on my order within 48 hours. From top to bottom.
Ty everyone for your input on this!

JMIL215
07-22-2019, 11:49 AM
is anyone else having an issue with payment? I have made 2 orders now and both have said payment not received

MindlessWork
07-22-2019, 12:36 PM
is anyone else having an issue with payment? I have made 2 orders now and both have said payment not received

Strong first post.

Post an intro if you are for real.

Greek9
07-22-2019, 04:51 PM
Have you talked to Alan or anyone else from HUpharma about this?

unwiseginger
07-24-2019, 10:23 AM
I just sent him a payment today. He confirmed it was received. First order. Sent via bitcoin. Can keep you updated.

hupharma
07-24-2019, 06:35 PM

If you send by western union or moneygram, it might happens payment not received. Each name can only pick up 9 payments in 30 days in China now. If it exceeds the limit, WU or MG name will be red flagged. We had 10 names flagged.

> When a name received 3 payments on 24th June, 3 payments on 28th of June, and 3 payments on 12th of July, just an example, it means he has to wait until 24th of July to pick up more payments. Hope you understand.

So it's better to send payment in 1-2 days when you get a WU or MG name from us. If we don't hear from you in 2 days, we have to send WU names to other clients. If anyone can trade wu/mg/ cash in mail to bitcoin, please let me know.

MindlessWork
07-24-2019, 07:31 PM
If you send by western union or moneygram, it might happens payment not received. Each name can only pick up 9 payments in 30 days in China now. If it exceeds the limit, WU or MG name will be red flagged. We had 10 names flagged.

> When a name received 3 payments on 24th June, 3 payments on 28th of June, and 3 payments on 12th of July, just an example, it means he has to wait until 24th of July to pick up more payments. Hope you understand.

So it's better to send payment in 1-2 days when you get a WU or MG name from us. If we don't hear from you in 2 days, we have to send WU names to other clients. If anyone can trade wu/mg/ cash in mail to bitcoin, please let me know.
Here's a suggestion if not done already: use a name with fewest payments picked up and send that name to the purchaser right away upon confirmation of order, and send another name as a backup. With 2 names payments via WU/MG will have a better shot at going through quicker without keeping your customer hanging. In situation where names are dangerously close to their monthly limit advise customer to use another payment method at that time.

unwiseginger
07-29-2019, 01:01 PM
I just sent him a payment today. He confirmed it was received. First order. Sent via bitcoin. Can keep you updated.

Just in case anyone was wondering I received my order on 7/27. Pretty seamless order for myself.

delt123
07-30-2019, 11:03 AM
Just in case anyone was wondering I received my order on 7/27. Pretty seamless order for myself.

Great to hear man! We are currently operating very optimally :D

Enjoy it!

WesleyInman
07-30-2019, 01:20 PM
Friends my order was successful and I am happy with the product. The initial contact was admittedly really bad, but once I got ahold of him and HuPharma stayed with me I am 100% content after that. And he gave me a discount also, I am sure bc of the difficulty I had at first, and I genuinely appreciate that. And I will be happy to use them again.

I do forgive a good sponsor that has glitches. I don't know why they never got my emails but the reps went out of their way to make this happen and Alan was solid once I got ahold of him.

I don't regret making this post, bc I think it let HuPharma know there are issues getting ahold of them and now they have a positive review in me.

Again I am not affiliated with this brand at all. Happy with my BPC.

Thanks Alan, HuPharma and reps :)

delt123
08-01-2019, 07:06 AM
Friends my order was successful and I am happy with the product. The initial contact was admittedly really bad, but once I got ahold of him and HuPharma stayed with me I am 100% content after that. And he gave me a discount also, I am sure bc of the difficulty I had at first, and I genuinely appreciate that. And I will be happy to use them again.

I do forgive a good sponsor that has glitches. I don't know why they never got my emails but the reps went out of their way to make this happen and Alan was solid once I got ahold of him.

I don't regret making this post, bc I think it let HuPharma know there are issues getting ahold of them and now they have a positive review in me.

Again I am not affiliated with this brand at all. Happy with my BPC.

Thanks Alan, HuPharma and reps :)
Thank you for your honest review!

Sometimes there are soms bumps in the road, but we will do everything in our power to keep providing the best quality and customer service.

Enjoy it man :D

Greek9
08-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the update .

Do you mind sharing your tb-500 protocol?

Im assuming you used it to help heal some kinds of tendon issue?...

Swole1
08-04-2019, 01:44 PM
I hope there g2g.

WesleyInman
08-05-2019, 04:53 AM
Thanks for the update .

Do you mind sharing your tb-500 protocol?

Im assuming you used it to help heal some kinds of tendon issue?...

Yes sir I use BPC @ 1-200 mcgs 1-2x per day as close to an injury as possible or u can just use SUBq

I use TB500 at 2.5mgs per week, 1x per week. I have seen guys go as high as 5mgs a week. BPC imo is the superior of the two. I consider it a miracle drug.

muscle_4you
08-13-2019, 01:49 AM
Hupharma g2g !

Ntr
muscle_4you

Greek9
08-15-2019, 05:22 AM
Hupharma g2g !

Ntr
muscle_4you

Thanks for the support !

WesleyInman
08-23-2019, 05:59 AM
It's a little late, but I just re-ordered some more BPC and TB and this order also went smooth.

Product was gtg.

Hearing best way to communicate with them is Wickr, just any fyi to anyone looking to buy.

MindlessWork
08-23-2019, 06:03 AM
Great to hear you got things sorted out now, Wes. Seems you encountered the glitch in the Matrix!

delt123
08-24-2019, 12:10 AM
It's a little late, but I just re-ordered some more BPC and TB and this order also went smooth.

Product was gtg.

Hearing best way to communicate with them is Wickr, just any fyi to anyone looking to buy.

Thanks for your trust in us! We're doing our best to provide the best service but every now and then there is indeed a 'glitch', unfortunatly it was with your order. I'm glad the second order went smooth. In general, everything runs very smooth with Hupharma.

Hope the bpc and Tb wil help your injury!

boyou boy
08-28-2019, 06:00 PM
I've ordered some raws recently from hu and they were legit. He's sent ke raws Internationally and domestic and I have no complaints.

I've seen negative reviews like others but most. Either way hu has obviously got a tighter grip on things and didn't fuck people over and change his name to do it, he made things right.

I don't know to many sponsors that haven't made mistakes that actually brew their on gear. In the last 4 to 5 years being on this forum they maybe have 2 or 3 sponsors that have a solid track record that we know about. Im sure they fucked up to, its just been taking care of behind the scenes.

Idk how many solid sponsors that have made mistakes but tighten shit up that are still around but my guess 6 or 7

Now the number of sponsors that came and went geese,,,, my guess like 2
15 to 20

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

boyou boy
08-28-2019, 06:03 PM
Its funny to me how a sponsor who has made mistake and screwed people over make improvements and come back under a different brand and people love them

Make a mistake and try to make things right and stay true to your brand and your crap for life

delt123
08-30-2019, 09:29 AM
I've ordered some raws recently from hu and they were legit. He's sent ke raws Internationally and domestic and I have no complaints.

I've seen negative reviews like others but most. Either way hu has obviously got a tighter grip on things and didn't fuck people over and change his name to do it, he made things right.

I don't know to many sponsors that haven't made mistakes that actually brew their on gear. In the last 4 to 5 years being on this forum they maybe have 2 or 3 sponsors that have a solid track record that we know about. Im sure they fucked up to, its just been taking care of behind the scenes.

Idk how many solid sponsors that have made mistakes but tighten shit up that are still around but my guess 6 or 7

Now the number of sponsors that came and went geese,,,, my guess like 2
15 to 20

Thanks man, there were indeed much needed improvements necessary and I'm glad Alan had made Them. We are still trying to 'prove' ourself.

Thank you for your trust in us!

boyou boy
09-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Thanks man, there were indeed much needed improvements necessary and I'm glad Alan had made Them. We are still trying to 'prove' ourself.

Thank you for your trust in us!No thanks needed bud, just being honest and calling things like they really are

IRON_PROPHET
09-19-2019, 10:14 PM
From an outsider looking in. A man of integrity looking out for his community. me- I'd say tread lightly.

tren4life1994
10-08-2019, 06:02 PM
Made order and payed via BTC last night..will keep you updated how is it going

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Frankdoz
10-08-2020, 11:30 AM
I’ve made about 10 orders no issues they let me know what’s in stock and all payments methods are gtg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankdoz
10-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Prices Are good fir what you pay for a decent ugl. Oh and shipping is usually sub 7 days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
10-08-2020, 12:37 PM
I have dealt with them over a year now and honestly they have ironed out the communication issue 100%. I always get a response within 24 hours.

Their products are awesome.

So it sucks in a way that this post was made, but at that moment that was what truly was happening.

Do not hesitate to buy from them.

Just contact Alan on Wickr is all and give 24 hrs for a response as they are in a diff time zone.

Products and shipping are A++++ I stand by them.

selfmademonster
10-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Have ordered about 4 or 5 times the past couple years and have never had any problems, smooth process each time