• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big thanks to DS

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Domestic supply went WAY out of their way to help me get something I've been needing.

As always, great communication, fantastic Ta and a great team to help you through the process.

Thank you again Domestic Supply for coming through like always!

ffdedd234ccb37b67658b85043e5f9d1.jpg
94825bd9bf225d0ee9e78347ffcbea36.jpg

Domestic supply went WAY out of their way to help me get something I've been needing.

As always, great communication, fantastic Ta and a great team to help you through the process.

Thank you again Domestic Supply for coming through like always!

ffdedd234ccb37b67658b85043e5f9d1.jpg
94825bd9bf225d0ee9e78347ffcbea36.jpg

What am I looking at Monte?

GearChurch Gang

What am I looking at Monte?

GearChurch Gang
Lantus

Long acting insulin you use once a day in most cases.

Safer then log or r in terms of going hypo but, it can cause issues with long term insulin secretion if it's not used properly.

I don't recommend using it but in rare cases. On paper it's amazing but, real world it doesn't play out quite as well.

Lantus

Safer then log or r in terms of going hypo but, it can cause issues with long term insulin secretion if it's not used properly.

I don't recommend using it but in rare cases. On paper it's amazing but, real world it doesn't play out quite as well.

Ahhh okay I understand. I won’t fuck with insulin because diabetes already runs in my family, I really don’t want to screw myself up, I was just curious as to what exactly that was because I’d never seen it before. Good info!

GearChurch Gang

DS is and has been a sold source for years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Lantus

What's a standard run on something like long acting insulin? A month or so tops or?!?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

What's a standard run on something like long acting insulin? A month or so tops or?!?

I haven't seen many people, like myself, not a high level competitor, use Lantus and talk about it really.

It seems the guys who do use it are running it year round until they get to a certain point in prep where they switch it out for log or remove it all together.

I'm personally going to run it for this month then if it's not mentioned again, see what the plan is.

I trust the coach so, I'm just running with it.

Very interesting. I was talking with a coworker that has diabetes and hasn’t been monitoring it and it’s gotten really out of control as of late and even with her insurance it’s still $400 a month for insulin. How long does that much last you?

Very interesting. I was talking with a coworker that has diabetes and hasn’t been monitoring it and it’s gotten really out of control as of late and even with her insurance it’s still $400 a month for insulin. How long does that much last you?

Even with insurance?!? Dayum.
Sounds like she might have to self prescribe. That's nuts that she is paying that with insurance. Insurance is expensive af now as is.

I haven't seen many people, like myself, not a high level competitor, use Lantus and talk about it really.

It seems the guys who do use it are running it year round until they get to a certain point in prep where they switch it out for log or remove it all together.

I'm personally going to run it for this month then if it's not mentioned again, see what the plan is.

I trust the coach so, I'm just running with it.
So being insulin retarded, not sure how it works, but for me being reactive hypoglycemic, and haveing very low bs in the morning and higher insulin levels, how does it effect ur pancreas, secretion and bs etc.... Sorry if we have had this discussion other threads, but did not see it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back