• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy...

StayFocused1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to say hello, new guy here. Been pushing plates for 20+ years, helps keep my mind sane and my body healthy. Happy to be here and soak up the knowledge. Thanks for having me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to say hello, new guy here. Been pushing plates for 20+ years, helps keep my mind sane and my body healthy. Happy to be here and soak up the knowledge. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to ASF!

On behalf of Dispense Quick, welcome to the forum. There’s a lot of great info here.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thank you all for the welcomes, cruising through the forums I see lots of knowledge and good people. Good stuff.

Thank you all for the welcomes, cruising through the forums I see lots of knowledge and good people. Good stuff.

If you ever need anything, go to Dispense Quick sub forum and I have a thread going to help members out with questions in regards to this lifestyle

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Hey man welcome to the forum

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks! I’m glad to have come across this forum. I’ve been cruising for 2 days in here now and like what I’m reading.

Welcome to the forum big man. Lots of great info and sources here

Gorillafarm.is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back