• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally got letro, what AI do I use after I taper off!!

mleads0

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
quick run down. Im running 300mg of deca and 600mg of test cyp. started noticing early symtoms of gyno but did not have letro on hand(not really gyno prone) but did have adex and nolva,(realized both were bunk), so I ordered AY adex and nolva asap and have been on it for about a week at 1mg adex and 50mg of nolva. Symtoms have not gotten worse. Since AY didnt have letro at tthe time I was able to get some letro from maximpep(hope its gtg). I started it today and will be running it as follows:

Day 1: .25mg letro+1mg adex
Day 2: .50mg letro
Day 3: 1.0mg letro
Day 4: 1.5mg letro
Day 5: 2.0mg letro
Day 6: 2.5mg letro and continue this amount of 2.5mg for aprox 5 days after symtoms of gyno are gone.

I also am going to taper off as follows:

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5: .25mg

My question is when I taper off do I start running adex at .5mg ed or do I run nolva 25mg ed unitl my cycle is over (which is in about 9 weeks)? I definitely want to taper off and not to stay on letro the remainder of cycle, and I also dont want it to interfere with my PCT, so this is definitely important. FYI My PCT will be Clomid and Nolva.

I would follow. Your tapered dose off and introduce either adex or aromasin for the remainder of your cycle and through pct. Adex on cycle and aromasin during pct is what I always did.

Back