• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Switching from Test P to Test E before traveling

TheGreatWhiteTruth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently running Test P at 75mg ED. I will be traveling and I'll be away for a few weeks shortly. I have some Test E and I was wondering if I had enough time to switch to Test E before leaving? I can't take the prop with me, but I can't end my cycle either. Any thoughts?:hmm:

I'm currently running Test P at 75mg ED. I will be traveling and I'll be away for a few weeks shortly. I have some Test E and I was wondering if I had enough time to switch to Test E before leaving? I can't take the prop with me, but I can't end my cycle either. Any thoughts?:hmm:

how long before you leave?
its possible to transition into the E and maintain stable blood levels....if you had a few wks....im assuming your plan is to pin a large amount prior to travel and ride it out til you get back, or take the E with you?

how long before you leave?
its possible to transition into the E and maintain stable blood levels....if you had a few wks....im assuming your plan is to pin a large amount prior to travel and ride it out til you get back, or take the E with you?

Exactly. I was thinking about basically doing something similar to a front load, but I've only ever front loaded twice. I had good results though!

I have about 3 weeks. I was just worried that my blood levels would fluctuate too much. 250 EOD for 2 weeks? :confused:

Exactly. I was thinking about basically doing something similar to a front load, but I've only ever front loaded twice. I had good results though!

I have about 3 weeks. I was just worried that my blood levels would fluctuate too much. 250 EOD for 2 weeks? :confused:
Your in a tight spot the way I see it, there's gonna be some fluctuation, if you pinned the E starting now it would have time to begin absorption and likely keep you going and stable....but not pinning for 2-3 wks while traveling :( is likely gonna have a profound effect on you. You said ending cycle now is not an option, How far into cycle are you?

What Dath said. You can't be injecting less than once a week, even with enanthate.

Your in a tight spot the way I see it, there's gonna be some fluctuation, if you pinned the E starting now it would have time to begin absorption and likely keep you going and stable....but not pinning for 2-3 wks while traveling :( is likely gonna have a profound effect on you. You said ending cycle now is not an option, How far into cycle are you?

About mid way. I'm only going to be gone for a week give or take, but I leave in about 3. I think I'm going to start loading 250 EOD. I hate it when things like this fall out of the sky.

if your only going to be gone for a week in 3 weeks you should be fine... just load up the day you leave,,,

What Dath said. You can't be injecting less than once a week, even with enanthate.

Unless you double (for 2 wks) or quadruple (3 wks) the dose and let the half lives work for you. Massive front-load... what could go wrong?

Hey it's just math. It must be infallible. Kinda like having a frozen pizza that requires 10 minutes in a 400 degree oven -- instead, get a kiln that goes to 4000 degrees and put it in for one minute. Should be fine.

About mid way. I'm only going to be gone for a week give or take, but I leave in about 3. I think I'm going to start loading 250 EOD. I hate it when things like this fall out of the sky.

If your only gonna be gone 1.5wks man then your gonna be able to do this.
Continue pinning the test prop of course as the E builds up, like choclatemalt stated its math, and your not looking at a 3 wk travel time as I assumed at first.

Unless you double (for 2 wks) or quadruple (3 wks) the dose and let the half lives work for you. Massive front-load... what could go wrong?

Hey it's just math. It must be infallible. Kinda like having a frozen pizza that requires 10 minutes in a 400 degree oven -- instead, get a kiln that goes to 4000 degrees and put it in for one minute. Should be fine.

Lol Seems legit...

If your only gonna be gone 1.5wks man then your gonna be able to do this.
Continue pinning the test prop of course as the E builds up, like choclatemalt stated its math, and your not looking at a 3 wk travel time as I assumed at first.

Ok. So it looks like I was shooting in the right direction then. 3 weeks is just about enough time for bloods to level out regularly, so if I front load and drop the prop down to 50mg the last week I should be set. I may have a spike, but I would rather have a spike than a dip.

Back