• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Research Chem Source

chemical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I went with Purchase Peptides for over ten years. Got BOGO, free shipping, free products from time to time and was even a rep for him for a while. But, I am in desperate need of some T3 as my Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis has gone way south. I used to be slightly hypo, now I can sleep 16 hours a day and never more than 1-2 hours at a time. It really sucks. But Purchase Peptides prices are all at 0.00$. And the site is very difficult to navigate to. A good indication they are done. Hey, at least, to my knowledge, he didn’t rip people off on the way out. I think.
Anyway, I need some T3, Delta-Sleep-Inducing-Peptide wouldn’t be a bad idea. Melaniotan II, Who knows, once I start clicking.
I was gonna go with Peptide Warehouse, but what’s a good RC/Peptide website, maybe even one who ships from the Midwest, but ultimately I want stable quality, especially important with thyroid medicine with good prices and nice coupon codes and regular promotions?

Thanks Brothers.

Chemical

So, I went with Purchase Peptides for over ten years. Got BOGO, free shipping, free products from time to time and was even a rep for him for a while. But, I am in desperate need of some T3 as my Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis has gone way south. I used to be slightly hypo, now I can sleep 16 hours a day and never more than 1-2 hours at a time. It really sucks. But Purchase Peptides prices are all at 0.00$. And the site is very difficult to navigate to. A good indication they are done. Hey, at least, to my knowledge, he didn’t rip people off on the way out. I think.
Anyway, I need some T3, Delta-Sleep-Inducing-Peptide wouldn’t be a bad idea. Melaniotan II, Who knows, once I start clicking.
I was gonna go with Peptide Warehouse, but what’s a good RC/Peptide website, maybe even one who ships from the Midwest, but ultimately I want stable quality, especially important with thyroid medicine with good prices and nice coupon codes and regular promotions?

Thanks Brothers.

Chemical
the one I used for years, Ruiproducts started scamming people and selling fake stuff when they did ship. I wouldn’t even risk using a RCC brotha i would just get some pharma grade, especially for things like T3 and AIs. Those are things you don’t want to run the risk of being fake, underdosed, or overdosed

Feel free to use my discount code "WES15' at checkout for 15% off at MA Research. We are the sister company to MA Labs which made the #1 product Vicaine, Somatozine and some other greats.

Everything we have is lab tested. We only have Echeck as payment but it is as safe and secure as a credit card checkout. Orders ship 2-3 days after you pay, after your "echeck" clears. 2 day priority shipping on all orders. And we just so happen to ship from the Mid-West :)

www.MAResearchChems.com

MA-Research_logo128.png

Last edited:
Feel free to use my discount code "WES15' at checkout for 15% off at MA Research. We are the sister company to MA Labs which made the #1 product Vicaine, Somatozine and some other greats.

Everything we have is lab tested. We only have Echeck as payment but it is as safe and secure as a credit card checkout. Orders ship 2-3 days after you pay, after your "echeck" clears. 2 day priority shipping on all orders. And we just so happen to ship from the Mid-West :)

www.MAResearchChems.com

MA-Research_logo128.png

This^ always had very very legit products from these guys! Mike is one of the good ones.

Anybody using Recon these days?!?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

What sucks is I used to get T3 prescribed and am using T4 because my thyroid crashed for real. Before, I got my levels low by taking 50mcg of T3 for six weeks waiting about five days and then getting my blood drawn. Same method to get my testosterone. But, both my parents are hypothyroid and I had some levothyroxine lying around and I’ve been taking about 125 the past few days and I was still drained so I had to take an adderall to get through the day. I get those prescribed as well, just dont take them that often. It’s the key to keeping natty levels good and not getting addicted to anything. Finally weaned myself off klonopin as well. Just need to get a little T3 until I can get into the dr.

So, I’ve always found RC places to be legit. Liquid thyroid does degrade over about a month unless it’s refrigerated though. For those who have liquid T4 or T3 at room temp, get that bottle in the fridge pronto. Other chemicals aren’t affected as much, but thyroids are sensitive to temperature. So, just need a decent and fast source but I’m sleeping 12 hours a day now, down from 16 hours, so I really do need some. T4 is just so slow and I don’t like it as well.

Why do drs assume that T4 will convert to T3 in the body. Yes, a healthy human with a healthy thyroid will deiodinate the T4 by stripping an iodine and a sodium molecule, sounds easy but Free T3 levels consistently report low in patients taking synthroid with good Free T4 levels.

Let me spell it out. You take T4 aka levothyroxine aka synthroid. Your dr tests your TSH which basically asks for the thyroid to make more T4. The higher the TSH, the worse you thyroid is. Asking for a lot means you ain’t getting shit. So high TSH usually equals low T4. T4 is partially converted to T3. So taking T4 should yield some T3, unless your body sucks at this conversion, so a mixture of both is needed. Unfortunately I know more than most Drs and they just prescribe T4 and you wonder why you’re thyroid medicine isn’t burning that fat you gained back off even after your levels have returned.

I realize most people are aware of this info, but I wanted to throw it out there for those unaware. I just need a quick RC place. Any suggestions.

I realize most people are aware of this info, but I wanted to throw it out there for those unaware. I just need a quick RC place. Any suggestions.

Maybe you missed Wes's post? They carry T3 and have a 15% off code. I havent tried any MA Research stuff, but the MASupps stuff was legit, so I would definitely give them a try.

I know I will be ordering somethings soon. Good Res-Chem sites are hard to find. Ive heard decent things about Nootropic Source,but of course reviews are hard to tell if legit or fake these days.

Narrows Labs, peptide warehouse. No issues with either one, but then again you never know when these guys flip.

IML Gear Cream!
Narrows Labs, peptide warehouse. No issues with either one, but then again you never know when these guys flip.
Yup.

Research sites imo are not even worth looking at.

Half the time the shit is junk, other half its not junk but not labeled correctly lol.

There are so many sources here, you can get everything you need and feel more confident that it's real.

Might be a little wait since it's usually not local but, it's definitely worth the wait imo.

I had a company I used to get all my research chems from but eventually I stopped as they started out on point then over time they were hit or miss. Sources here are the way to go for sure. I wouldn't take a chance with a chem company anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey Wes. I used the coupon successfully, but they only accept checks or some green account. Damn. The game has changed so much in a year. A man can’t even provide a cc# and go to the mailbox anymore. Crazy. What do I do. I could use Apple Pay.

Back