• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps

DaMaster

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have no idea what the nutrient count on this is but I saw it and thought I'd share it here. Two of my favorites... chicken and bacon.... YUM! I'll be making it tonight!

Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
Ingredients:

· 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
· 1 (1 lb) package sliced bacon
· 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
· 2 tablespoons chili powder

Preparation:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.

3. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick inserted on the diagonal starting where bacon seam overlaps.

4. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.

5. Coat a rack and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.

6. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.

Attachments

• sweetchikbac.png
    sweetchikbac.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 16
Those make great orderves.

Those make great orderves.
Yep. Great finger food for parties. Also I leave the plate in the fridge and go for snacks throughout the day.
Here's my plate:

Attachments

• IMG_4548.jpg
    IMG_4548.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 12
Bacon? Sweet?

Sounds like powerlifter food, not bodybuilder food to me, sir :D

Did you drizzle some brown sugar on that while it bakes or try lilsmokies wrapped in bacon drizzeld with brown sugar in a crock pot yumm f-in yumm my belly dont lie lol

Did you drizzle some brown sugar on that while it bakes or try lilsmokies wrapped in bacon drizzeld with brown sugar in a crock pot yumm f-in yumm my belly dont lie lol

Thanks for reminding me of this... I gotta make them again!

Save me some lol !!

Back