• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Honest review

gymrat38

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I ordered some T4 and Clen. Received this weekend. T4 was for lethargy from GH hammering my thyroid. Ok so quality I’m impressed bc 2 days in I’m feeling way better than I have the past 3 weeks. Been on HGH for 3 1/2 months total now. Kicked lethargy to the curb at 100mcg daily. Having said that shipping sucks. Ordered domestic bc I needed it quick and T/A was 2 weeks. Not worth paying double the price for slower shipping than Int. Will return to UncleZ for more T4 in a couple weeks but will order int. Quality seems on point with both T4 and Clen. Was shaking half the day today from Clen.

Can I ask which gh you're using?
Ok so I ordered some T4 and Clen. Received this weekend. T4 was for lethargy from GH hammering my thyroid. Ok so quality I’m impressed bc 2 days in I’m feeling way better than I have the past 3 weeks. Been on HGH for 3 1/2 months total now. Kicked lethargy to the curb at 100mcg daily. Having said that shipping sucks. Ordered domestic bc I needed it quick and T/A was 2 weeks. Not worth paying double the price for slower shipping than Int. Will return to UncleZ for more T4 in a couple weeks but will order int. Quality seems on point with both T4 and Clen. Was shaking half the day today from Clen.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the honest review brother. Every product we carry is spot on.

Back